Hardware HD Rumble (Kinda) on a fake switch pro controller. [ TUTORIAL ]

TheKiteKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So a while ago I made a video tutorial on how to add original joycon rumble motors to a fake £20 Switch Pro controller that I got on eBay.
I decided not to post it on here because I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in it, but I saw a post from a few months ago where someone was asking if it could be done. P
P.S. please don't judge me for making a bad video.
Thanks.

rommertf

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lovely video, love this modding video, are you going to make more modding videos? It seems like a lot of fun, I just ordered some things to mod my fake pro controller too.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

GarnetSunset

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! I just tried this and for some reason my rumble is really really low? like it can BARELY feel it? is there a fix for that? same controller same motors i think

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There is no way with only soldering that motors in it to get HD rumble as in the joycon.

The HD rumble is really really really low when soldering it in these fake controller.
It is crap to soldering it in because it is world's away from HD rumble.

That perhaps is why the thread opener and video maker never Show a working HD Rumble Motor in the video.
Even with the same pcb like in the video it goes not near a normal working HD Rumble.

That is what several user try and everyone has the same result.

HD rumble motors in a fake Pro controller doesnt work!

I would prefer to tear down the tower where the normal Motor sit and glue the motor (not HD rumble) to the shell with hot glue.
Make the motor more silent and let the Vibration feel better.
That's way better the soldering not working HD Rumble in it

Gesendet von meinem ELE-L29 mit Tapatalk

Last edited by Liriel,
Reactions: GarnetSunset

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...