• Likes 49

Alklas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i added all the nro examples
and i had to install again to have them work, even though i did not replace the homebrew nro itself

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One question:

Does it still remove all Miis?
NO

Are you sure about that? These people seem to have experienced something else. :/

Unable to run it :P
Error 2168-0001 and conrupt mii data but I think that normal?
Can not install and or run :P

If this is corrupting peoples Mii data that is a worry...

Thats the point...

What did you expect it to do when the Miis are the exploit?

I'm using Miis in MK8D very often and have many of them. Having them deleted would really really suck. Can anyone verify?

Nyteshade714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok lads, calm. the fuck. down. Quit trying feverishly to get this to run and chill. First releases of hacks like this one almost always have unintended console bricks. No matter how much testing the dev did, it's only a drop in the bucket compared to the number of people trying to run it now. Even if there aren't bricks, people have already reported amiibo corruption as a result of the install. We really don't know the risks yet. There isn't even any homebrew worth running yet, so don't waste your time trying to jeopardize your console just to be able to say that you ran the homebrew launcher. Wait until the initial wave of bricks has passed and the inevitable bugfixes have been deployed, and event then maybe until some homebrew worth running hits the scene.

Last edited by Nyteshade714,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well yeah if they can't tell your switch is moded you won't get banned as long as you don't put home brew on the home menu. if the switch sends anything to nintendos servers it could be patched out with cfw.

....... Or don't go online and disable the WiFi connection. Where else would it be installed?

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome work, congrats to all the people who spent their time doing this! Can anyone recommend a decent sd card to get? I vaguely remember one type had to get an update to work - which I'm assuming isn't possible due to having to stay on 3.0?

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Awesome work, congrats to all the people who spent their time doing this! Can anyone recommend a decent sd card to get? I vaguely remember one type had to get an update to work - which I'm assuming isn't possible due to having to stay on 3.0?

just be wary of fake ones from overseas. Any mSD card should do as long as it is a class10 and a brand like Sandisk. You can just preformat the card to fat32 before inserting on your Switch.

Reactions: RitchieRitchie

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
just be wary of fake ones from overseas. Any mSD card should do as long as it is a class10 and a brand like Sandisk. You can just preformat the card to fat32 before inserting on your Switch.
Thanks for replying. So is that all the update via the switch did, formatted the card to fat32?

EDIT@ Just checked online, so 'To use a microSDXC memory card, you must first connect the console to the internet and perform a system update.' Does pre formatting it to fat 32 solve this issue? Apologies if I'm being dumb here but I don't want to buy a card I can't use!

Last edited by RitchieRitchie,

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for replying. So is that all the update via the switch did, formatted the card to fat32?

just a support for higher capcity mSD cards (it is exfat out of the box) but to be safe just preformat your mSD beforehand to fat32..

@RitchieRitchie , i preformatted it and my console was disconnected from the internet and the system did not prompt for an update. Formatting it beforehand should stop it from asking for an update.

Last edited by owek1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto