Hacking Question hbg downloading failure

tomulos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My hbg shop cannot download anything except for the update for tinfoil itself, it is able to show the game list though. Here is the error it shows in the console when a download is added to queue:
"network error 35:ssl_handshake returned - mbedTLS:(-0x0050) NET -Connection was reset by peer, code =30", is this an issue caused by the server side as it's saying "reset by peer"?
My console is on sysNAND 9.0.0, latest atmosphere + hekate_ctcaer_5.1.3, incognitoed. System time is right in my timezone, and I tried to unify region/timezone in system setting and hbg. I tried to use a proxy, google DNS and 90DNS, the problem remains.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by tomulos,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My hbg shop cannot download anything except for the update for tinfoil itself, it is able to show the game list though. Here is the error it shows in the console when a download is added to queue:
"network error 35:ssl_handshake returned - mbedTLS:(-0x0050) NET -Connection was reset by peer, code =30", is this an issue caused by the server side as it's saying "reset by peer"?
My console is on sysNAND 9.0.0, latest atmosphere + hekate_ctcaer_5.1.3, incognitoed. System time is right in my timezone, and I tried to unify region/timezone in system setting and hbg. I tried to use a proxy, google DNS and 90DNS, the problem remains.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, thanks.
Solution is to not use HBGShop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.