Hacking HBC Scam List

Anon10W1z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't charge at all, i do it for fun, i like seeing the face of the people when they see what the wii is capable of doing. an love rubbing it in the face of the ones who have ps3/xbox. an they have wii's. some of the ones i mod that have the other game systems end up selling them cause they don't play them anymore.
an if they do want to pay, i choose a mod to donate it to. but most of the time, i don't except the payment. shit it only takes 5-7 min to actually crack the wii. i do every thing in front of them so they learn how to do it on their own. ( give them a fish they eat,, teach them how to fish, they will never go hungry.). i think thats how the saying goes.

Give a man a fish and he will feed himself for a day. Give a man a fishing rod and teach him how to fish and he will sell the rod for drugs.
Comment: Thats a very manly twist of a boring quote! :)

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
@Foez, next time you're drunk call this guy (315-529-4890) and tell him what gbatemp thinks of him, lol
Way ahead of you on that one :D
Better yet, I reported him to N's anti piracy department.

I think everyone should email and/or call that guy and bitch at him. He is probably a member of this site.

Reactions: 2 people

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
@Foez, next time you're drunk call this guy (315-529-4890) and tell him what gbatemp thinks of him, lol
Way ahead of you on that one :D
Better yet, I reported him to N's anti piracy department.

I think everyone should email and/or call that guy and bitch at him. He is probably a member of this site.
BASTARD! Nintendo is suing me!

Lol, j/k.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I just had to share this from the Wii Unlock Plus website "YOU CAN play legal downloaded games, backup games, and even imported games."

o-rly-06.jpg

Does anyone know how to send DDOS attacks to these morons?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I just had to share this from the Wii Unlock Plus website "YOU CAN play legal downloaded games, backup games, and even imported games."

o-rly-06.jpg

Does anyone know how to send DDOS attacks to these morons?

Yes, but truthfully I don't think you're gonna get many who are willing to do so.

Edit - Foez, did you horizontally mirror your avatar?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Edit - Foez, did you horizontally mirror your avatar?
No. I had another image that I made YEARS ago that I forgot about and decided that it was about time to change it. Too bad I couldn't fit the whole thing in like I wanted to, but whatever.

The real news here is Joostin's new avatar.
gallery_173218_768_3529.png

You can call him DeadlyJoostin or JoostinFoez. :D

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like JoostinFoez better XD

So, correct me if I am wrong, you did change your avatar, right? It looks really similar... then again I am pretty tired so I probably am looking past something.

Reminds me of when my friend's hard drive corrupted because she unplugged the power cable (computer was running) to plug the hair dryer instead (eh, women). I offered to fix it for free which I did but afterwards she came back to me and wanted to offer me 20$. I refused, but she said she'll kick my nutz if I don't accept. I like fixing computer stuff, always free. But this time for the sake of my nutz I had to accept, lol.

Only after reading further down page 4 did I see that you had said "kick". The first time I read your post, I could have sworn I saw you say "she said she'll lick my nutz if I don't accept."

mfw someone turns down a free nut-lick.

And now that I have contributed to derailing this topic even further...

Whos phone number was that?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thats not a lie. There are legal homebrew games that you can download.
Yes it is. Even if it wasn't VERY misleading*...homebrew games are region free, so there's no way you can claim you're referring to homebrew when talking about imported games.
(EDIT: not entirely true: see DeadlyFoez's post below).

* the homebrew games were even the note just before that one: "YOU CAN play all homebrew applications and games including customer favorites like the Homebrew Channel, Wii Earth, and Pong."

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Thats not a lie. There are legal homebrew games that you can download.
Yes it is. Even if it wasn't VERY misleading*...homebrew games are region free, so there's no way you can claim you're referring to homebrew when talking about imported games.
Lets try this again...
Homebrew Scammer said:
YOU CAN play legal downloaded games (those are legal homebrew games that you can download and play on your wii), backup games (those are games that you have the disc for and you dump the disc onto a usb hard drive or burn to another disc), and even imported games (those are games that you purchase from another region and play on your console).
Ok, now do you see the 3 separate distinctions? So no, they are not lying about being able to play free downloaded games.

I agree, misleading, but they still are not lying.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh...ok. Hadn't thought of it like that. Indeed: if the "legal" is just referring to the downloaded games, then yeah...the sentence is correct. :)

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just so laughingly had to post this from the homebreware.com fake site
m_6_middle.png

What you are about to get access to is so powerful that Nintendo doesn't want this exposed, and are actively looking for ways to get my guide off the market. So before my site gets shut down I am making Wii UNLOCKER ULTRA available for a very limited time at this special price.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
m_6_middle.png
I thought that was kinda funny when I saw it.

FWIW, someone sent me the member's URL for Myhomebreware a while back. I just checked on it, and the product is abandoned. It hasn't been updated in 3 years (it has no mention of 4.3 anywhere in it, and it is recommending old hacking methods and cIOS r14). Most video tutorials say "Video Tutorial Coming Soon November 15, 2009".

Not only is myhomebreware a ripoff because you're paying for homebrew in the first place, you're also getting something that's obsolete and won't even work with 4.3.

Anon10W1z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m_6_middle.png
I thought that was kinda funny when I saw it.

FWIW, someone sent me the member's URL for Myhomebreware a while back. I just checked on it, and the product is abandoned. It hasn't been updated in 3 years (it has no mention of 4.3 anywhere in it, and it is recommending old hacking methods and cIOS r14). Most video tutorials say "Video Tutorial Coming Soon November 15, 2009".

Not only is myhomebreware a ripoff because you're paying for homebrew in the first place, you're also getting something that's obsolete and won't even work with 4.3.
12 stupid people liked its youtube video. ?!?!?!?!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out