Hacking HBC Scam List

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, those have been around forever. You find people on craigslist selling HBC and backup loaders and hard drives loaded with games all the time.

I even started a huge war against TheXboxGuy (who lives in my city) right here on GBAtemp and everyone shit on the guy.

But yeah, can't do anything to stop them because no one cares to put up the money to take those assholes to court. People just have to learn to come here first. It's because of people like those that XFlak has the scam screen in ModMii.
If "TheXBoxGuy" lives in your city just blow up his house. DON'T DO THAT!!!
fixed
DON't GET ME INTO TROUBLE SO PLEASE DON'T DO IT FOEZ!!!
im not foes and its called sarcasum

Anon10W1z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, those have been around forever. You find people on craigslist selling HBC and backup loaders and hard drives loaded with games all the time.

I even started a huge war against TheXboxGuy (who lives in my city) right here on GBAtemp and everyone shit on the guy.

But yeah, can't do anything to stop them because no one cares to put up the money to take those assholes to court. People just have to learn to come here first. It's because of people like those that XFlak has the scam screen in ModMii.
If "TheXBoxGuy" lives in your city just blow up his house. DON'T DO THAT!!!
fixed
Foez is the person who told me about TheXboxGuy

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

If "TheXBoxGuy" lives in your city just blow up his house. DO THAT!!!
fixed
Foez is the person who told me about TheXboxGuy
i know.

cuamoose

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
according to the voice, the guy who talks has a serious overmedication or he is Darth Vaders nephew
Isn't that a voice demodulator setting? I thought it was part of the fun. Kinda going for the "This shit is so illegal I better make sure the police cannot track me by my voice!" style. :lol:
If only he had ended with "Wii are legion"

Actually, my thought was "ATTENTION ALL PLANETS OF THE SOLAR FEDERATION! WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL! WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL!"

Seriously, I saw one of those when I was about 10 and thought "Wow, this is stupid." of course, by that point I had installed the HBC on my Wii, but even a 10 (or so) year old saw right through it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
If "TheXBoxGuy" lives in your city just blow up his house. DO THAT!!!
fixed
GET INTO TROUBLE! PLEASE DO IT FOEZ!!!
im not foes and its called AWESOMENESS
Foez is the person who I told to blow up TheXboxGuy's house.
Let's help him.
^^^ This is what I understood about the conversation.

Reactions: 2 people

Anon10W1z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know people sold services to mod a Wii, but I didn't think they'd sell the software. Hell, there's a couple kids in my city who mod wiis because its one of the few ways kids make money around here. :unsure:

Mega Pirate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I softmod Wii's for money does that make me a scammer? Even though I waste my time, give them proper how-to information and if they run into a problems they can always call me for assistance. All I charge is $5 for the service. No I don't sell any software or give them any warez.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
I softmod Wii's for money does that make me a scammer? Even though I waste my time, give them proper how-to information and if they run into a problems they can always call me for assistance. All I charge is $5 for the service. No I don't sell any software or give them any warez.

No, youre charging for the service - not the (free) software. Charging for a service is perfectly fine - selling free software isnt. So, no, I wouldnt class you as a scammer.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

No, youre charging for the service - not the (free) software. Charging for a service is perfectly fine - selling free software isnt. So, no, I wouldnt class you as a scammer.
Actually they are charging for their guides. BrewWii, Unlocker Ultra, Wii Unlock Plus or whatever they call these are just guides. If they include free download links to the app sources in their guides, does that mean they are selling free software?

If I write a 100 pages PDF with everything about the Wii and want to sell it, does this make me a scammer?

Anon10W1z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually they are charging for their guides. BrewWii, Unlocker Ultra, Wii Unlock Plus or whatever they call these are just guides. If they include free download links to the app sources in their guides, does that mean they are selling free software?

If I write a 100 pages PDF with everything about the Wii and want to sell it, does this make me a scammer?
The packages include the HackMii Installer and other software. They are guides, but they also do something illegal: include copyrighted software!

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
WiiBricker said:

The packages include the HackMii Installer and other software. They are guides, but they also do something illegal: include copyrighted software!
How do you know? Did you purchase their product? I have found free links on one of those sites: http://myhomebreware.com/links.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.