HAXX ticket and HOAX ticket

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by abel009, Mar 23, 2009.

Mar 23, 2009

HAXX ticket and HOAX ticket by abel009 at 5:15 PM (1,398 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. abel009
    OP

Member abel009 GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    What will happen if someone removes the HAXX and HOAX tickets from the wii NAD ( does the HBC stops working or what) and does anyone know what channel or application install the HOAX ticket?
    cause i heard that little Ninty is banning wii users who have the HBC installed.

but as far as i know little ninty doesn't have a current way to read the NAD of any current wiis, or do they?

2. robman62

Member robman62 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    banning us from what!!! buying games we already own at terribly high prices, checcking the weather and news on our tv while we use CABLE internet? seriously ninty bans no one b/c it would be pointless.

3. abel009
    OP

Mexico
    Well i was refering to Nintendo-Wifi ban. But as i said what will happen if someone removed the HAXX ticket from the wii NAD?
    does the HBC stops working?

4. jacklaidlaw

Member jacklaidlaw GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    i think they are only banning cheaters in online games i doubt they can scan your nand without your permission thats like microsoft taking a look at your harddrive files to see whats installed this would be illegal in uk don't know about other places thou

5. joda

Member joda GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    I.e. you beeing naughty while playing. Not for having unauthorized content installed on your Wii.

6. abel009
    OP

Mexico
    ok thanks guys, just to make sure [​IMG]