FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dimok shouldn't have called it v2.0 in my opinion since it just adds the confusion that it'd actually be usable for browser and haxchi but guess what - both only work with .elf files so yea, I probably should mention that in the first post.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimok shouldn't have called it v2.0 in my opinion since it just adds the confusion that it'd actually be usable for browser and haxchi but guess what - both only work with .elf files so yea, I probably should mention that in the first post.

Not your fault, it was my fault for not realizing that the RPX version would create issues with Haxchi. Weird part it, it did work, but today is when it started giving the errors, I reverted back and now works like a charm, no worries, man.

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I need a guide to to change the VC DS Game logo.
Do I need to WUPServer install it or FTP it?
How is it done?
Thanks in advance

Last edited by karloz25,

ppeterr

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
could i change the config.txt in

a=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
default=wiiu/apps/sign_patcher/sign_patcher.elf

where sign patcher is, dimoks simple patcher

EDIT:

to answer my own question :D it works

Last edited by ppeterr,
D

Deleted-19228

Any good DNS to use to prevent updates but still get online for multiplayer games? The main two have been down for awhile now.

Edizius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok I need a guide to to change the VC DS Game logo.
Do I need to WUPServer install it or FTP it?
How is it done?
Thanks in advance
What do you mean? Do you mean that you want to have the Haxchi logo, but it still shows the DS game logo? In that case, just put the content from haxchi.zip into the sd://haxchi folder. If you want a different logo replace the .tga file with your custom graphics. Afterwards just lunch again the haxchi-installer from homebrew and you should be fine

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah me too, so easy.

thx a lot for this great work !!

any progress on the Vwii on rednand ? that would be awesome.

cheers

KKCD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For the inbuilt CFWbooter, does the fw.img have to be called "fw.img"? I want to make it so that default is IOSUhax cfw, and holding down A is redNAND fw. Is this possible?

marcioap1

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If I use Mario Kart DS to install Haxchi, will I be able to install the game again using WUPInstaller?
Or will I lose acess to it permanently?

flzmx

pull requested once
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I use Mario Kart DS to install Haxchi, will I be able to install the game again using WUPInstaller?
Or will I lose acess to it permanently?
Since haxchi uses the same title id, I'm guessing no.
You can use loadiine, though.

TehBravo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there something that can be done to the .tga files that would cause issues with the install?
I modified the .tga images to have labels on-screen about what holding each button would do but whenever I installed it and tried to start up haxchi I would get this message: "there is an error in this software's data".

When I switched back to the original .tga files and re-installed haxchi it worked fine.

kidasquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there something that can be done to the .tga files that would cause issues with the install?
I modified the .tga images to have labels on-screen about what holding each button would do but whenever I installed it and tried to start up haxchi I would get this message: "there is an error in this software's data".

When I switched back to the original .tga files and re-installed haxchi it worked fine.
Yes, but I wish I could tell you exactly what it was. Read through the pages here, something about ending with a certain block of bits...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...