Hacking Haxchi Install question

Infinity147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Wii U with content already on it whether it was through dub helper I don’t know. Whoever owned it just used the web exploite and now I want to install Haxchi.

I just had one question regarding the install and that is if it is safe to register for a Nintendo account and purchase Brainage with a Wii U full of content. Most of the Haxchi guides on YouTube seem to show a formatted Wii U

I know I’m really late to the party but would appreciate is you guys could help me out

Cheers

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Wii U with content already on it whether it was through dub helper I don’t know. Whoever owned it just used the web exploite and now I want to install Haxchi.

I just had one question regarding the install and that is if it is safe to register for a Nintendo account and purchase Brainage with a Wii U full of content. Most of the Haxchi guides on YouTube seem to show a formatted Wii U

I know I’m really late to the party but would appreciate is you guys could help me out

Cheers

NEVER USE YOUTUBE GUIDES!!!!!

http://wiiu.hacks.guide/

Reactions: Infinity147

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For plain Haxchi, you just can't screw it up (and that's why CBHC users are recommended to test Haxchi on the same exploit game first) - worst case scenario would be the one where you already installed the exploit game from unofficial sources, therefore you now have an unsigned ticket installed, downloading an original copy won't work at all or at least won't start without CFW in the first place, and some manual work will be needed to remove the ticket and try again

Infinity147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Those guide are awesome Thank You!

Just to confirm... Is it safe to connect to the Nintendo eshop and purchase brain age with this other content present.

I just need to watch out for whether that game is already present and delete it correct

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those guide are awesome Thank You!

Just to confirm... Is it safe to connect to the Nintendo eshop and purchase brain age with this other content present.

I just need to watch out for whether that game is already present and delete it correct
That's the only way to get it legitly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Why buy another Series X? Something happen to the 1st one?