Hacking Having trouble with CFW

ZekPower01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sounds ok to me, still it wouldn't hurt to try different cards just to be sure.
My computer is doing this with all my cards... It shows them up but when I try to access them it just tells me to Insert an SD Card, even though the SD Card is showing up and nothing is loading... I say I should try and update my SD Card Reader Driver... It was working fine before I restored my PC... So I'll try and see where to find the Reader because I don't see it in Device Manager...

EDIT: NVM I found it, but it's at the latest version... so IDK... ._.

Last edited by ZekPower01,

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My computer is doing this with all my cards... It shows them up but when I try to access them it just tells me to Insert an SD Card, even though the SD Card is showing up and nothing is loading... I say I should try and update my SD Card Reader Driver... It was working fine before I restored my PC... So I'll try and see where to find the Reader because I don't see it in Device Manager...

EDIT: NVM I found it, but it's at the latest version... so IDK... ._.
Maybe the reader is bad. Do you have a USB adapter that you can put the sd card in and plug into the usb?

FenexFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the whole github situation is just stupid and highly annoying as it seemed to come out of nowhere and i don't really see a valid reason as to why it was done

ZekPower01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think the whole github situation is just stupid and highly annoying as it seemed to come out of nowhere and i don't really see a valid reason as to why it was done
I hope somehow they rollback all this, to back when everything was peaceful and quiet and everybody would just have their own custom theme on their home screen with the screaming Soviet Anthem... *sad*

Reactions: FenexFox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy