Hacking Having trouble with CFW

ZekPower01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm having issues with my 11.6 CFW o3ds. Many things are starting to break down and idk why. FBI won't update on it's own and give some errors, some game updates just crash the game, Luma3ds gives me some errors when i try to update saying "could not get status code." PLUS, My sd card shows up on my pc but it won't read it. It works fine on my 3ds. The only way for me to transfer data now is through FTP. WHICH IS EXTREEEEMELY SLOW. Please help, there are other numerous issues im probably forgetting, but if somebody can give me a hand and help me it will be highly appreciated, thank you!

ZekPower01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm having issues with my 11.6 CFW o3ds. Many things are starting to break down and idk why. FBI won't update on it's own and give some errors, some game updates just crash the game, Luma3ds gives me some errors when i try to update saying "could not get status code." PLUS, My sd card shows up on my pc but it won't read it. It works fine on my 3ds. The only way for me to transfer data now is through FTP. WHICH IS EXTREEEEMELY SLOW. Please help, there are other numerous issues im probably forgetting, but if somebody can give me a hand and help me it will be highly appreciated, thank you!
Let me know if anybody needs any additional info

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
But it was working fine last December... And I encountered my first issues during the Middle/End of January...(?)
GitHub is removing support for TLSv1/1.1,

Homebrews affected include:

• Luma3DS Updater
  • Certain MultiUpdater configs
  • All others that depend on GitHub to download things
this happened this month!
thus any homebrew that relied on github to download as ones you mentioned will not update or download from GITHUB

Reactions: gnmmarechal

ZekPower01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What would be a fix for making cfw work again, I'm sorry but I'm kind of having trouble understanding the source of the problem... Like.. I know TLS means Transport Layer Security... but how does that affect stuff that's already been downloaded and stuff that will be downloaded... does this mean everybody who works in developing stuff for CFW might as well get out of github and abandon it completely?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
What would be a fix for making cfw work again, I'm sorry but I'm kind of having trouble understanding the source of the problem... Like.. I know TLS means Transport Layer Security... but how does that affect stuff that's already been downloaded and stuff that will be downloaded... does this mean everybody who works in developing stuff for CFW might as well get out of github and abandon it completely?
have you actually tried a different SD card in your system, it sounds like your SD card is faulty/fake

ZekPower01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
have you actually tried a different SD card in your system, it sounds like your SD card is faulty/fake
I will right now.... But I'n starting to think that the SD card might have been somehow corrupted... Idk how, it's always been working fine... if it really was corrupted, then my 3ds shouldn't even boot up with cfw...

ZekPower01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So you're saying to copy everything on my SD to my computer through FTP and then format the SD card, so that it will hopefully work.

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Usually when this kind of things happen, the SD card is usually at fault, how long have you had it and where did you get it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: