YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, there are 2 versions of Digimon World 3 for the Playstation, 3 being the NTSC Version and 2003 being the PAL version. I've got my copy of Digimon World 2003 backed up, (I choose to play 2003 rather than 3 because of the additional challenge at the end of the game) and using Popstation 3.00 beta I created an Eboot for the game.

Now, if i choose not to use PAL>NTSC Fix the game is apparently corrupted so can't be played

If i choose to Fix Screen Height, the game loads, but the bottom quarter of the screen is black, but the entire game is shown, it's just squished into the top 3/4 of the screen for some reason... Weird.

Nobody on Google appears to have the answer to my issue for 2003, it seems that the PAL version of the game is overlooked even though it has that additional ending! I can find pre-made eboots for Digimon World 3 easily, but nothing seems to show for 2003 which is disappointing :(

Is there any way I can fix this issue when creating the eboot myself? Thanks to anyone that can help me out even a little!

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
From google

Created eboot using IceTea and changed the PAL Game I.D. to SLPS01724. I'm almost 6 hours into the game and so far no freezes or crashes. I'm running the game on CFW 5.00 M33-6 using POP's 3.52 the game has some slight lag for me but that's it. Another user that has tried this method says that the game plays faster on their POP's 3.52 but again no freezes or crashes - by Logeyboy.

Another functional ID is SLPS01222. Tested on 5.50 GEN-D2 by Largeroliker. On 6.35 Custom Beta fix2 the game runs well with original ID, but it freezes when you go away. Open the map and close it to fix the bug. Fake japeneses ID won't work anymore. Test by largeroliker.

5.00 M33-6 I used Game ID SLPS01724. I've used 3.71 pops and not a single freeze after 25 hours. Will update when I finish the game. - L3onardo07

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry maybe I wasn't clear:

The game reads and works fine, no glitches, though it looks as though the positioning of the screen is slightly too high. Even a plugin that would allow me to change the screen positioning would be all I needed if one exists.

It's not that glitch that I'm stuck with, I already Googled like I mentioned and read all about the new Game ID solution. Not sure if that was a flame attempt trying to show that I didn't use Google hahaha

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll give it a go, anything's worth a try :)

I'm currently using Popstation which I've used for years and years now with complete success! Unfortunately this game is giving me difficulty, The only thing I can think of to be honest is that it's PAL, I have a copy of Tomba on the PSP which is patched and lets you select PAL/NTSC video mode before starting the game. selecting NTSC is perfect, selecting PAL gives me the same black bottom section... Odd!

Thanks again!

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry maybe I wasn't clear:

The game reads and works fine, no glitches, though it looks as though the positioning of the screen is slightly too high. Even a plugin that would allow me to change the screen positioning would be all I needed if one exists.

It's not that glitch that I'm stuck with, I already Googled like I mentioned and read all about the new Game ID solution. Not sure if that was a flame attempt trying to show that I didn't use Google hahaha
Dude... Seriously this isn't enough?

DXanpNI.png

xYxKTMS.png

[Edit]
I really don't get it. Although I have to say that most of my problems with Popstation can be solved with Popsloader. You may need to search for a compatibility list.

See if it helps, otherwise I really can't help you. Sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...