Having trouble installing WADS and cIOS

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Viro, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Viro
    OP

Viro Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2008
    United States
    New Jersey
    I've been having issues as of late:

It started when I attempted to install the latest cIOS (rev 7) and everything looked good except that at the end I keep getting this ticketing error (ret -2100). Then I attempted to try installing a channel WAD and it tells me that there's an error in installing. This happened with all the WADs I tried.

I'm assuming that this is probably something I messed up on. I originally had my Wii at 3.2U, but when I attempted to play Wii Music, I Let it upgrade (I know, stupid me) . Then it was 3.3U. I was able to access the IOS downgrader and go back to 3.2U but I still cannot install new cIOS or WADs. Now the funny thing is I can't acess the IOS downgrader either. I keep hearing about a IOS that was sneaked in with the 3.3 Update that would've caused this problem but I'm not sure.

So currently i'm at a loss of what to do. Would anyone be able to lend me a hand? Thanks in advance.

2. digitydogs

digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

Oct 19, 2008
    United States
    Md,US
  3. Viro
    OP

Viro Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2008
    United States
    New Jersey
    Looking into it now. Thanks dude. I Appreciate it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice