Hacking Having problems with the U-DISK program.

GravisJ1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I transfer games over via. drag and drop they work fine, no problems everything works. Unless they need special rules like Phantom Hourglass, so I tried using the newest version of U-DISK, and it gives me the same problems.

It distorts the NDS image, and goes to a loading screen on the top screen, and a black screen on the bottom. It will sit on this black loading screen forever.

Starting to get upset
hate2.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you're using the latest versions of both the U-disk Manager and the loader? The latest U-disk Manager is 4.9a, and the latest loader is 4.8. You can get them both here: http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

You aren't trying to use the U-disk Manager with the G6 Real, are you? It's only for the slot 2 G6 carts.

GravisJ1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I didn't relize the U-Disk Manager wasn't for the Real.

How do I get Phantom Hourglass to work without it? The only tutorials I've seen require loading it somehow, I figured drag and drop wouldn't have the options.

Edit: Just to clarify, I have the G6DS Real 8g.

How do I get Phantom Hourglass to work, also, what tools/utilities/programs whatever should I get to better utilize my new toy?
smile.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't need to do anything but drag & drop the unpatched .nds file into the \NDS\ folder on the G6 Real. That doesn't work?

Are you using the latest loader? (I think 2.42c is the latest)

GravisJ1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, the exact error is something along the lines of not being able to save when I start a new game, it will run if I drag and drop it, it just won't let me start a new game.

GravisJ1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hahah... Thanks for the help. Seems it works flawlessly now for me.
smile.gif

Guess I updated and didn't bother trying again until now.

biggrin.gif

GravisJ1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, nevermind. This morning it's giving me the error again, unable to create a save file or something crazy like that and then I can't do anything. Won't even let me get to the screen to choose my file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1