Hacking Having problems with sneek+DI

wiimanofthenorth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've followed the Modmii steps to install Sneek+DI, but sadly all I seem to end up with is a black screen. I've copied everything that is suppose to be copied to the SD card. My HDD, spins up a for a short while, and then that just seems to be it. I did leave it for close to 5mins. Should I have left it for longer for the first time?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Look into root:\Sneek folder and you'll find di.bin and nandcfg.bin try to delete both and launch the neek2o channel.
you can even create nandpath.bin file in Sneek folder to force running a specific nand
nandpath.bin is a txt file containing the path to your Emu Nand ex: \nands\nand1 it is executed before nandcfg.bin and hence forces neek2o to run the selected nand

If all this fails then your nand has a problem, then try building a new one using another version of neek.

wiimanofthenorth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems it's down to my 4GB card not being up to scratch. I've messed around with the 8GB card I normally have in my phone, and it works on that. I'm gonna have to splash out and get a larger card at some point. Thanks for your help!

chicken11

Trophies
XP
Country
I am having a bit of trouble my self using uneek+ di, I have finally got it running and added 3 games to my USB, when I start sneek there is only 1 game showing in my disc channel,the game plays fine but what about the other 2 games,they are there on my USB stick as I checked. Even if I delete the only game I can play the other 2 games are still not showing or I can't play them.is uneek+di best set up or are the others better,I can play disc or usb on my wii,there are 5 games I am having trouble play and according to net sneek is 1of 2 ways u can only play them on a pal wii,I have tried the other way and had limited success ,please help in any way or advise,my NAND and games are on my USB stick not on my sd card

chicken11

Trophies
XP
Country
just to add and clarify,the 3 games i added to my stick,1 is a problem game which i cant get to play no matter what i do on my pal wii,the other 2 are games which play ok via disc or usb,just weird that only 1 will show and play,even if i delete the working game from stick the other gamw wont show in disc channel so cant play it,please help,where am i going wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up