Hacking having problems with RGH loading games

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your nand for bad blocks. Also make sure your XBLA games are unlocked. In this case it was but if your not sure use 360 Content Manager 2.2 or whatever tool you want.

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your nand for bad blocks. Also make sure your XBLA games are unlocked. In this case it was but if your not sure use 360 Content Manager 2.2 or whatever tool you want.
i got the XBLA games working, right now only batman arkham city, spiderman shattered dimensions, and ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 are having problems.
every other game i've tried has worked fine.

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
infinite loading, for both the 360 and ps3, usually indicates missing or corrupted files. have u tried another rip?
i downgraded to 2.28 it didn't help.
it's always these three games the rips are definitely good i've downloaded scene rips, verified them with abgx360 just did a plain iso rip and converted to god, also tried playing from external there's no possibility of corruption. for the first two games but not spiderman i did try alternate non scene rips from other sources. that had the same problem.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then, I have no idea what could be wrong.

u could also check the nand as Rasas suggests. though, I find it unlikely to be the problem if just those four games screw up.

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then, I have no idea what could be wrong.

u could also check the nand as Rasas suggests. though, I find it unlikely to be the problem if just those four games screw up.
it's just three actually. most games do work perfectly fine.
thanks for all the help.
i have no idea how to check the nand though.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download nandflasher 360. open its default.xex in file manager of FSD. select dump nand. I believe it should tell u while writing if there r any corrupt blocks. to double check, open degraded (windows program) and select ur nand. it will scan it for any corrupt blocks. if it finds nothing, then the only thing left to check is FSD itself. have u tried running the games with xex menu to see if they work?

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well besides the corrupt nand and since they aren't working on NXE right I got no idea maybe they are just corrupt games or something. You could always buy it from gamestop then return it, borrow it from a friend then return it and see if a rip like that works. If they don't work you'll know it isn't the games you downloaded leaving the problem being your 360 hardware or software.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did u update to dash launch 3.0 before these problems occurred? if so, Rasas may be correct about the nand. I saw that someone on another board was getting a black screen with dragon's dogma after updating to 3.0; even when reverting back to previous dash launch versions, the problem persisted. only after reflashing the nand was the problem finally corrected.

G0d3L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i got a rgh hacked 360 from devin, i got black ops, street fighter x tekken and halo anniversary working fine, but batman arkham city freezes at the beggining of the game when catwoman comes in and i have to unplug the xbox to fix it, ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 black screens at boot but i can push the middle xbox button and the menu comes up and i can go back to home from there.
i've tried extracting them with XBOX 360 ISO Extract v 0.6 i've also tried ISO2god 1.3.6 either way of ripping the games gives the same problem.
the games were FTP'd to the xbox harddrive and booted via freestyle dash.
i also got super meat boy which is stuck in trial mode.

does anyone know how to solve my problem?

I had the same exact problem first with Soul Calibur V and now with Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and finally I fixed it B-)
I could load these games but after the intro they froze in a black screen (I could use the guide button to go back to the original dashboard).
I tried changing/updating Dash Launch and FreeStyleDash and updating my xbox to the latest system update (several times from tge release of SCV) but nothing worked.
Until today after TTT2 didn't work too I tried another nand builder (usually I use Multi Builder which is waaaay better) J-Runner.
When creating the nand image I included the DashLaunch patches but I got a message saying that it wasn't possible to include them.
I was already on system version 15574 (current at the mooment) so I wasn't worried about undesired update and flashed it to my 360.
Then I booted TTT2...and it worked!!
Seemed like the problem was the builder. (Spoiler, it wasn't :D )
Tried SCV, created a savegame but then the 360 crashed.
So I reinstalled the DashLaunch patches (DL 3.02) and tried again...the black screen was back again :(
But at least I understood that the problem was inside the DashLaunch patches.
After several tests I found that the problematic patch is the FAKELIVE one.
With this one disabled I got no more problems.

Hope this can help you (I have dwelt hoping to easee the google search by those other unfortunates like us)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.