Having Problems With Pokesav.exe!

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by hamtah, Mar 6, 2011.

1. hamtah
    OP

hamtah Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    [​IMG] I have been attempting to download the newest Pokesav 06c for Pokemon Black and White, but when ever I extract it, the Pokesav.exe disapears upon extraction. It just doesn't appear in the folder, only the .txt file appears. I have tried this with multiple extraction programs, but I encounter the same problem over, and over again. I tried downloading older versions, but the same problem once again occured. This is the first time I am haveing problems with Pokesav.

I still don't understand how to use Pokegen. It freezes whenever I try to load my .sav on it. Before Pokesav used to work fine, now its just a mess. The program itself is not shwoing up. Any help? [​IMG]

2. hamtah
    OP

hamtah Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    Anyways, I only want to use Pokesav to transfer my Pokemon from Pokemon Soul Silver to Pokemon Black. Thats all, and I can't do this because first of all I don't have another NDS,and second I have alot of Pokemon that need transfering so it will take me long, so I just want to do it by saving all the pokemon in one box, and transfering them all into another.

3. hamtah
    OP

hamtah Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    Nevermind, guys. Ive got the French version of Pokesav working. Im glad I can read French or √©lse I would have been searching all day for an working √Čnglais version. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice