Hacking Having a problem with 3.15 Slim

Cosmic_Link

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. :D

I am having a problem with my 3.15 Slim. It's a brand new console. Fresh out of the box.

Whenever I am trying to transfer Arcade Darts or Tekken 2 over from my PS3 console, all that the Vita will do is hang on the "copying" progress bar with the ETA continuing to climb. >.< I have had no issue before when setting up a Vita with TN-V and TN-X on my dad's console (3.15 Slim), but now I am trying to do it with mine, I cannot get it to work. >.<

I am using my own PSN account and the games have been purchased and downloaded from PSN on my account, which is the same account that's on my Vita. I have tried deactivating my consoles from my sony account, since it was showing 2 vita consoles on there, and formatting the Vita and redownloading the games on the PS3 to try again, but I am still having the same issue.

Has anybody come across this issue before and if you have, do you have a solution for me as I am completely stuck and have been faffing around with this thing for ages now. >.<

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ^o^

Cosmic_Link

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, they are. On the PS3 there are 2 accounts though. My account which is registered to my Vita and my dad's account which is registered to his Vita. Would that make a difference? 0.o

Also, yes I do make sure that I am signed into the correct account when connecting the Vita. It flags up on the vita if you're not signed into the registered account when connecting the vita, anyway.

Thanks for your reply btw. ^^

Last edited by Cosmic_Link,

grafate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, they are. On the PS3 there are 2 accounts though. My account which is registered to my Vita and my dad's account which is registered to his Vita. Would that make a difference? 0.o

Also, yes I do make sure that I am signed into the correct account when connecting the Vita. It flags up on the vita if you're not signed into the registered account when connecting the vita, anyway.

Thanks for your reply btw. ^^

I had no issue using a PS3. I just created a new useraccount on the PS3 and linked the Vita PSN to it. And it transfers anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: Are we quoting Greasy Strangler or Napoleon Dynamite? Haven't seen either in a fat minute