Hacking Havent used my chipped wii for a year, whats new?

gettfo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title pretty much sums it all up. I dont even think my wii has been on for over a year, and I have a WiiKey ( I believe ) in it, and play backup games pretty often

have there been any recent problems with the wiikey, or can I play the backups just fine without bricking it?

anything I should know about?

thanks guys for your replies, and I know I should of searched, but I dont have the time to go back and read hundreds if not thousands of threads right now

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You should be fine playing backups. Keep in mind that newer games contain newer updates that wipe out the Trucha bug (needed for modified games like custom Guitar Hero songs and lots of homebrew).

gettfo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, just what I needed to know, thanks!

Is there a way to connect ipod to wii and play music from ipod on the wii with a cool interference, such as the ps3 or 360?

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you can use a USB drive (like an ipod) for music... but there is a USB loader out now that lets you play games off a USB drive so you don't have to burn them.

chrisf

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gettfo said:
Title pretty much sums it all up. I dont even think my wii has been on for over a year, and I have a WiiKey ( I believe ) in it, and play backup games pretty often

how do u play backups often if your wii hasnt been on for a year?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gettfo said:
should of been 'and I played backup games pretty often'

anything else wrong sir?
you can follow my guide to get you to 4.1 safely and have many others form of cios and brick protection.

drbio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
gettfo said:
Ok, just what I needed to know, thanks!

Is there a way to connect ipod to wii and play music from ipod on the wii with a cool interference, such as the ps3 or 360?

Mplayer CE would open mp3s from usb device, but i dont know what format ipod use...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo