• NO

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
id recommend doing branching saves . if you want all the endings in the second go . and its sad so few people have ever heard of this awesome series

Majority of j-rpg except from the square enix usually have very niche following. I don't know what considered as good selling game in NA, because in Japan, a game that can sell more than 30k considered to be pretty good. Danganronpa for example, the first game sold for 38k or more. But just looks at that series now, 3 Anime adaptation, 1 spin off and the third sequel is under development. What I really missed is the Suikoden series. The latest entry didn't even got localization by Konami. And ever since then, it's already 5 years and still no sign of next entry. It's really sad...

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hated that growlanser game on the psp. The story drawled on and on... and the turn based strategy combat was so painfully slow and irritating. It has a pretty weak soundtrack, too.

Stick with the vastly superior Heritage of War on the PS2. They got that one right.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hated that growlanser game on the psp. The story drawled on and on... and the turn based strategy combat was so painfully slow and irritating. It has a pretty weak soundtrack, too.

Stick with the vastly superior Heritage of War on the PS2. They got that one right.

Turn based?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Dude most growlanser fans consider heritage the weak link in the series while wot the remake of 4 is second only to the first game

but then again this is your opinion and I will respect that . you got your views I have mine . have a good day

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Turn based?

Dude most growlanser fans consider heritage the weak link in the series while wot the remake of 4 is second only to the first game

but then again this is your opinion and I will respect that . you got your views I have mine . have a good day

Have you played another game in the series besides the fourth?

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
uhuh 2 and 5 , wanted to play 1 but cant understand moon runes
Why you don't play the third yet? Was it bad or you didn't have any time to play it yet? I remembered that I did play this game years ago, around 2007 or 2008 and the game that I played was the third, only halfway through, but I enjoyed the story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ