Have the 3.4U Menu w/ updates

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by k1llm3kw1k, Apr 1, 2009.

1. k1llm3kw1k
    OP

k1llm3kw1k Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    I have a Wii which was hard modded and soft modded. I installed the HB Channel back during menu 3.2U and used it to install a couple of WADS and use Emulation. When I hardmodded my Wii I stopped messing with the homebrew channel.

When Mad World came out I couldn't get it to play, Desperate I run the Updates which did IOS patches and it also updated my Menu. Now I am trying to figure out if I need to Downgrade to run USB or if I can just install it now. I have an issue everything I go to install any cIOS. I usually get a 2011 Error.

I was wondering what Guide or steps I can do to run USB Loader because I am sick of my drive noise (my launch Wii is LOUD).

Thanks,

Jason

2. apcarr

apcarr GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2007
    Manchester,England
    Virtualy the same as I was except Im PAL (3.4e),I had to install ios16 then install cios_fix.wad.Now ive got usb loader 1.1 working fine on my 3.4e Wii

3. k1llm3kw1k
    OP

k1llm3kw1k Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Ok I ran IOS 16 and cFixIOS. What would be my next step? Run the ios37-64-2070? The the ISO loader should work right?

4. apcarr

apcarr GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2007
    Manchester,England
    you just need to run cIOS36_rev9 now and then you should be able to use the usb loader

5. k1llm3kw1k
    OP

k1llm3kw1k Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Thanks man I have it up and running now.

From here can I do the 4.0 hacked update from W?

NEW ISSUE:

When I go to launch Wad Installer (to add a channel front end) it gives me this error : Error (ret = -1).

6. apcarr

apcarr GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2007
    Manchester,England
    Yeah if you like.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice