Hardware Have a wii u...should I buy a switch?

Gadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xenoblade 2! awwwww yeahhhhhh. loved that game on my wii u tho I heard this 2 is more like some original version of the game which I haven't played yet. Is xeno1 better on wii or 3ds?

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xenoblade 2! awwwww yeahhhhhh. loved that game on my wii u tho I heard this 2 is more like some original version of the game which I haven't played yet. Is xeno1 better on wii or 3ds?

Well I don't have a Wii U only N3DSXL, and it was awesome on that so I can only imagine it would be even better on a Wii U.

And yea Xenoblade 2 is a sequel made just for the switch as far as I know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoblade_Chronicles_2

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
I guess having a portable isn't that important to you, I can respect that. Personally I bought it for it's portability to replace my 3DS.

Not that much these days to be fair, when i was much younger I have fond memories of trying to play on my GameBoy Pocket and GBA at night on long car journeys.

I'd honestly say i have Nintendo consoles more for the exclusive games these days, which is why the current switch lineup is a bit underwhelming for me. I do play on my 3DS more often than not at home. However it is nice to have it in my bag and be randomly able to pull at out if ive got together with some mates at a weekend and trade some Pokemon.

LichbannMejolaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, as of right now I don't see why you'd do that.

There are still no big games from the Switch (the only that's worth you already have on WiiU) and everything about it is overpriced. I'd wait at least a year to have a more solid library.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up