Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX and 2 Difference?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by 3Bies, Mar 26, 2017.

1. 3Bies
    OP

3Bies Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    So today I finished all the songs in the first one, after I tried the second one I noticed something... ALMOST EVERYTHING IS THE SAME!!! The only difference I noticed was the different button colors for A B Y and X, Opening theme, and Banner with DX sound replaced with 2. Otherwise everything is the same, from sound track to rooms. I couldnt find any existing forums (or im just stupid) I havent played as much into the game so im not sure if songs are different or not. Although all the starting songs are in the same placement as the last game, including order unlocked. Thanks!!!

2. rikumax25!

rikumax25! Keyblade Wielder

Apr 21, 2016
    Costa Rica
    its just a few songs that got proper 3d video

3. 3Bies
    OP

3Bies Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Nice squid girl profile XD I was looking around and found that they added just one song... And Project mirai DX is made in 2015 after Number 2 :P (which was made in 2013). Then I found Project Mirai (so confusing) which is original which is inferior to the new games (which have way more content) Then I just got mindf**ked, seriously I though project mirai 2 was after dx and now I have to get dx back ;D. I made backup on my game content so nothing is lost, but it will take time for it to load back :P I still think project mirai 2 has a better into and banner though.....

Last edited by 3Bies, Mar 26, 2017
    rikumax25! likes this.