OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys,
2 weeks ago i ordered a DSTWO Flash Cart and its been like Three Weeks now
and im startin to wonder if it ripped me of..-.- Ive been ripped of 2 times already
on online shopping and just want to know is it going to come?I thought the maxium is 2 weeks?

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LittleVo said:
Hi guys,
and im startin to wonder if it ripped me of..-.- Ive been ripped of 2 times already
on online shopping and just want to know is it going to come?I thought the maxium is 2 weeks?

During Xmas season, the max time is EIGHT weeks.

TWO is the MINIMUM, and FIVE is STANDARD.

Just be patient
biggrin.gif

Skiller23

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
you must be patient my friend, the delivery takes usually 2-5 weeks max furthermore with christmas the max time increase to 8 weeks

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
trumpet-205 said:
Hong Kong post is lagging recently. Possibly due to upcoming Christmas.

Even now, there's a crapload of people ordering from china to get flashcarts, electronics and cheap import toys for christmas.

Shit, the last day for the US that would guarantee an order would arrive by christmas through HK airmail was OCT 29th!

...that doesn't mean that if you bought a card on oct 29th you won't get it until christmas, but that's the maximum time it would take.

tongue.gif

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
trumpet-205 said:
Hong Kong post is lagging recently. Possibly due to upcoming Christmas.

Even now, there's a crapload of people ordering from china to get flashcarts, electronics and cheap import toys for christmas.

Shit, the last day for the US that would guarantee an order would arrive by christmas through HK airmail was OCT 29th!

...that doesn't mean that if you bought a card on oct 29th you won't get it until christmas, but that's the maximum time it would take.

tongue.gif
what if it shipped on october 18th? its not thanksgiving/chirstmas season yet.......

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
LittleVo said:
Hi guys,

So it's been three weeks since you ordered two weeks ago?
wink.gif

No, but as everyone has said, it does take some time. You can rest assured that you wont be ripped off by shoptemp atleast
smile.gif

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just be patient and wait for your order. Everthing takes time. Since it is near Thankgiving and near Christmas, imports will take longer.

Skiller23

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
taken said:
I ordered on the 9th of october. it said it was shipped on the 11th of october and I am still waiting date now is 6 november.

it's weird i ordered after you in 10 october and i received my order in 2 november
i advise you to patient a bit more (few days) and if you don't receive your parcel open a ticket and contact them, anyway you don't have to worry

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Skiller23 said:
taken said:
I ordered on the 9th of october. it said it was shipped on the 11th of october and I am still waiting date now is 6 november.

it's weird i ordered after you in 10 october and i received my order in 2 november
i advise you to patient a bit more (few days) and if you don't receive your parcel open a ticket and contact them, anyway you don't have to worry
Yeah, I know I'd have to wait. I had a ticket with the support people they said wait. If i haven't received my parcel after the 5 week, get back to them.

CWaffles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered on 10/13 and on 10/15 it showed as shipped. At US post it sat at "Foreign Acceptance" for almost a month until this past weekend when the status changed to Foriegn International Dispatch and shows that it finall left Hong Kong on 11/6. So, it seems that Hong Kong poost is WAY backlogged. Just hang tight, it will get to you eventually.

grubbymitts

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
taken said:

You're from the UK. Flashcards are considered illegal here now so may have been picked up by customs (really not likely considering how many items ship in to the UK and how many customs officials there are, but still a possibility). It's the risk you take.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
grubbymitts said:
taken said:

You're from the UK. Flashcards are considered illegal here now so may have been picked up by customs (really not likely considering how many items ship in to the UK and how many customs officials there are, but still a possibility). It's the risk you take.
LOL-- I don't even see how your country's customs officials would know it's a flashcard. They're marked "PC Cards" when they're shipped to the states.
rofl.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
MasterChaosZX56 said:
I ordered my Acekard2i on October 24th and it just shipped today. Just be patient.
it was shipped by Shoptemp way before that (orders are shipped within 24 business hours after payment)
you probably mean "it left hong-kong" or "it took the plane"
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1