Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bobrules said:
When will the collision take place? It's amazing to think about what would happen if it really did destroy human kind.
haha. It would be funny if it did destroy us. Then we would all look like jack asses........ IN HELL!
laugh.gif
evil.gif

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously, people, this won't destroy us, go to bed and sleep on your pillow.

Also, no, it's not the end of the world, you wouldn't be here viewing the site if it was, you would be burned to ashes.

skawo96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll quote Czeslaw Milosz, polish writer:

"There will be one end of the world,
And everyone will have it
The world will end as soon
As you die and go to the hell"

Okay, not direct quote, but he said, that every person on the world will have his own End of World. When he die, your "world" ends. Game Over.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
AtteJ said:
AARGH!
I'm so pissed of right now because EVERYONE is talking about the f*cking LHC. No, it doesn't mean that the world will end because black holes, it has very minimal chance that black holes would appear. And even though black holes would appear, they would be so minimal that they would disappear almost immediately OR immediately.
Well thank you for clearing that up for us. I didn't realise Dr Stephen Hawking was a member of GBATemp ? Nice to meet you Sir
smile.gif

You DONT KNOW......... They DONT KNOW for sure.

It's a little like the first nuclear tests, where a sizeable contingent of scientific opinion thought the atmosphere of the planet would be set alight and never go out, destroying us all. They still just went ahead anyway.

It's like the Global Warming myth - scientists are full of expensive guesswork, politically manipulated.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
No one will die. Loads of tiny little black holes will appear and disappear very quickly, and according to the guys at CERN, they say that each black hole has about as much pulling power as a grain of sand. Everything will be fine.

Koekje

Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald