Was in school! Am I late? Missed it?
unsure.gif

skawo96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
lol, They said it will take months for the impact to occur.. But because the machine hasnt blown up yet is a good sign..
I would want to it to blow up and waste some precious money
tongue.gif
Of course, not doing anything to others
tongue.gif
/joke

Killerbon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
AARGH!
I'm so pissed of right now because EVERYONE is talking about the f*cking LHC. No, it doesn't mean that the world will end because black holes, it has very minimal chance that black holes would appear. And even though black holes would appear, they would be so minimal that they would disappear almost immediately OR immediately.
Sure, you are probably thinking that the whole "end of the world because LHC" thingie is funny, but I can't find anything funny about it...

skawo96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
AtteJ said:
AARGH!
I'm so pissed of right now because EVERYONE is talking about the f*cking LHC. No, it doesn't mean that the world will end because black holes, it has very minimal chance that black holes would appear. And even though black holes would appear, they would be so minimal that they would disappear almost immediately OR immediately.
Sure, you are probably thinking that the whole "end of the world because LHC" thingie is funny, but I can't find anything funny about it...
The thing itself isn't funny but style how people thinks how it'll end. I heard in school yesterday:

QUOTEIt will blow up and then radiated black holes will start to suck up atmosphere, leaving us without Air!

Mod can lock/delete this topic
tongue.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Doctor Freeman deflected the black hole with his own body.

(But he had a health pack afterwards, so he's okay.)

skawo96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Doomsday Forte said:
I have this black pin with a white skull-looking thing on it and a few others in my pocket. Found 'em there when I woke up today.

Is that a good thing?
Yes, you'll get a very nice black hole as your pet
tongue.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I saw a crazy lady in the street shouting about how the LHC was going to destroy the world about 2 hours AFTER it had done nothing.

I lol'd hard.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Law said:
I saw a crazy lady in the street shouting about how the LHC was going to destroy the world about 2 hours AFTER it had done nothing.

I lol'd hard.
You know, it's still in the testing phase? The real fireworks start October 21st.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up