Gaming Has anyone played Chase - Unsolved Cases Division yet? (Ex-CING developer)

linkenski

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
...It's been out for like 2-3 weeks in Japan now. Hasn't been dumped or anything and I wonder why. I know CiNG went bankrupt because their amazing games were quite unsuccessful financially, but there seems to be such a passionate cult-following to their games, Hotel Dusk, Last Window, Another Code etc. but I haven't seen anybody talk about this game since it was unveiled a couple of months ago. How come?

...I mean, it looks AWESOME!

momin

Trophies
XP
Country
I love their previous games a lot, I don't really mind about reviews or scores, just give me an Europe/America release confirmation and I'm done.

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
not underrated but pirated :/ like ace attorney serie which is the most pirated serie of the NDS (can't verify source but that's what i've read on the internet).

I didn't expect another game in 'hotel dusk serie' because they didn't make a lot of money with it. Waiting for EUR release

Last edited by koyuki38,

MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
not underrated but pirated :/ like ace attorney serie which is the most pirated serie of the NDS (can't verify source but that's what i've read on the internet).

I didn't expect another game in 'hotel dusk serie' because they didn't make a lot of money with it. Waiting for EUR release
Damn didnt know that, gonna buy the game to support the guys.

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't prove anything but that's weird they sold so few games while eveyone in the world is saying it's an awsome game :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.