XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
That being said, MMM doesn't work with new wiimotes. So neither is perfect.
I have a gold Wiimote plus that came with The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Would that be one of the newer ones? It works fine with me in MMM v13.4.
Umm. You tell me. You have all the facts presented in front of you.

Here. I will spell it out for you and lets see if you can put the pieces together.
1. New wiimotes don't work with MMM.
2. Your wiimote does work with MMM.
So, do you have one of those new wiimotes that doesn't work with MMM?

Reactions: 1 person

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That being said, MMM doesn't work with new wiimotes. So neither is perfect.
I have a gold Wiimote plus that came with The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Would that be one of the newer ones? It works fine with me in MMM v13.4.
Umm. You tell me. You have all the facts presented in front of you.

Here. I will spell it out for you and lets see if you can put the pieces together.
1. New wiimotes don't work with MMM.
2. Your wiimote does work with MMM.
So, do you have one of those new wiimotes that doesn't work with MMM?
You should really read Link615's signature.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't care if someone with 47 posts ignores me. He asked a rather stupid question and opened the door up for him to get picked on for the stupidity. Luckily I didn't flame him or really come down on him hard at all. I pretty much made him realize how stupid of a question it was and how he could have easily answered it himself, but now that his pride has been hurt he decides to ignore me. It doesn't hurt my feelings at all.

Reactions: 2 people

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't care if someone with 47 posts ignores me. He asked a rather stupid question and opened the door up for him to get picked on for the stupidity. Luckily I didn't flame him or really come down on him hard at all. I pretty much made him realize how stupid of a question it was and how he could have easily answered it himself, but now that his pride has been hurt he decides to ignore me. It doesn't hurt my feelings at all.
Still, it's not nice to come down hard on him. Some people's feelings can be hurt really badly.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Still, it's not nice to come down hard on him. Some people's feelings can be hurt really badly.
That wasn't coming down hard on him at all. I could have been swearing and name calling and made him feel a hell of a lot worse, but I've been trying to be nicer to people around here so I decided not to do those things. Trust me, he came out rather unscathed, besides his pride.

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That wasn't coming down hard on him at all. I could have been swearing and name calling and made him feel a hell of a lot worse, but I've been trying to be nicer to people around here so I decided not to do those things. Trust me, he came out rather unscathed, besides his pride.
OK then.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I honestly don't care if someone with 47 posts ignores me.
Well, apart from the fact that the ignore function is pretty useless in threads, you shouldn't judge people on their post count. Bushing has 50 posts, marcan and Sven even less than 47 posts :P

In all seriousness this is not the right thread for this discussion. The purpose of this thread is to get the source of MMM :)

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: maybe tomorrow lol