ROM Hack Question Has anyone looked into the FUZE4 save files?

DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting to work on my port of Mega Man 2 that I made with Petit Computer, but the main reason I was able to get that made was because I could make most of the assets on my computer, convert them to the proper Graphic Pages the program used, then scan them in for use. With FUZE4, it's generally tied down as far as how to make assets, which unfortunately is with its own built-in programs, which are very limited. So the idea was to possibly hack the saves (which is where the custom data like the programs, media, etc are stored) and replace blank data I created in there with stuff I provide externally.

For anyone that has looked into it, is it simple, or complex to deal with?

While I understand that any save hacking is not considered 100% safe when it comes to banning, FUZE4 isn't really a game by nature where hacking can provide a means to cheat against others, but a program to make things like games which one can share via friend codes. I know there's some program that can help clear data to reduce the chance of a ban from alterations made, but I dunno.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)