Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Can i have a link to that Discord?
I am not banned and don't about the seed file,i just want to see what people talking there.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
I think people arent realizing that the discord group is disbanded to prevent any further seed spread other that those who has backup uploads.

Also the more people joins on the same seed the higher the risk we get literal morons doing stupid things to get the seed banned again.

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think people arent realizing that the discord group is disbanded to prevent any further seed spread other that those who has backup uploads.

Also the more people joins on the same seed the higher the risk we get literal morons doing stupid things to get the seed banned again.
I have my own LFCS :rofl:
Also... Who controls who is inside?

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok,I could told you contact nintendo Japan is Just useless

I could speak japanese and have already writen letters to them in Japanese as one of my friends.

I told them I just bought legit cart early and my console is unhacked.

and I could give them prove like receipt and dispatch detail?

And what I got is nothing,just nothing.

I send them like four times ,and never got an reply.Only the automatic confirmed email.

That's japanese people's attitude towards their customers,yeah,it's shitty.

Nintendo France too. I prooved , it was possible to bought Pokemon in France the 18 with receipt and game on photos but they don't unban me. But i want to say thanks to Nintendo, cause since 2 years i want to make studies computer science but i doubted. Now with the ban i want my revenge and want to understand all about computer science. :)

Last edited by azerti1304,

Kira "Bugs Bunny" Yamato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. They won't unban anybody. It doesn't matter whether you pirated or not, you're done as far as they're concerned.

Hyperbanning people for pirating is fine. It doesn't really make sense to ban them from the eShop, but they're perfectly justified in doing so. But, as shown by them refusing to ban people who legitimately did get a game early, they weren't banning people for piracy. They were banning them simply for playing early. And even the most vehemently anti-piracy people I know (anecdotal, I know) think that refusing to undo the bans of legitimate buyers isn't right.

Last edited by Kira "Bugs Bunny" Yamato,

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
People asking for the discord chat invite theres no use that LFCS has been banned, my friend used it to unban himself, he was on vacation for a couple of days checked today and his 3ds was banned, he didn't even use GTS or wonder trade that much now I am wondering if everyone who used that LFCS is banned or not? if anyone who used that LFCS can confirm then we can all know for sure sharing this file could be dangerours.

Last edited by Treeko,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yeah. They won't unban anybody. It doesn't matter whether you pirated or not, you're done as far as they're concerned.

Hyperbanning people for pirating is fine. It doesn't really make sense to ban them from the eShop, but they're perfectly justified in doing so. But, as shown by them refusing to ban people who legitimately did get a game early, they weren't banning people for piracy. They were banning them simply for playing early. And even the most vehemently anti-piracy people I know (anecdotal, I know) think that refusing to undo the bans of legitimate buyers isn't right.
The only people who got the game early legitimately is the reviewers who got the game from Nintendo it self,they also got a note to NOT USE THE ONLINE SERVICES BEFORE RELEASE,even if some store start selling it,it was only 2 days before release,not 11 days before release.
i think because the servers wasn't ready for any connection.
Imagine getting the bank service before release day? everyone remember who whole Nintendo network went down in the day of bank release.
This time they we're prepared,they know every 3DS using the online service and will do anything to protect it.

Last edited by aos10,

puppisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The only people who got the game early legitimately is the reviewers who got the game from Nintendo it self,they also got a note to NOT USE THE ONLINE SERVICES BEFORE RELEASE,even if some store start selling it,it was only 2 days before release,not 11 days before release.
i think because the servers wasn't ready for any connection.
Imagine getting the bank service before release day? everyone remember who whole Nintendo network went down in the day of bank release.
This time they we're prepared,they know every 3DS using the online service and will do anything to protect it.

In some parts of europe, the game started to be sold the 18th, so yeah, even if they broke the street date, nobody was notified of not connecting online. I still think this was a lot shady of nintendo, since, the street day is always broken in a way or another, and trying to punish it severely is like trying to remove smog from the air of the city... impossible.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
In some parts of europe, the game started to be sold the 18th, so yeah, even if they broke the street date, nobody was notified of not connecting online. I still think this was a lot shady of nintendo, since, the street day is always broken in a way or another, and trying to punish it severely is like trying to remove smog from the air of the city... impossible.
but was there any real reports of people getting ban in europe after the 18th?
street date broke always happens,but not like 10 days for sun and moon.

Reactions: insidexdeath

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If possible, I'd love a recap on how Nintendo is handing out bans. Last I've heard, Nintendo was banning people for playing the game online early, but I guess there's also other ways now? How exactly are they handing out bans?

TheVexedGerman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If possible, I'd love a recap on how Nintendo is handing out bans. Last I've heard, Nintendo was banning people for playing the game online early, but I guess there's also other ways now? How exactly are they handing out bans?
TLDR: The first waves were for people going online early. The recent bans were practically re-bans because people have been sharing the LFSCB and it would stand to reason that Nintendo simply bans the LFSCB where multiple devices are using the same one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong