Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
You mustn't do that, because not all games are released by nintendo, and those developers still work hard for us having good games
True. I'm always the guy who says to my mom to buy every game I want and those that I never got, I do it for hacking (if it is existing)

Madriano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone has received the email "ban notification" from Nintendo? in their site they say: Banned players receive a notification that explains the reason for and duration of the ban.

source: http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12479/~/why-was-my-nintendo-network-id-banned?
Those are for the NNID ban, which I'm pretty sure no one actually got theirs banned. We got banned from using only online connections and eshop. But the NNIDs are still working.

Last edited by Madriano,

Madriano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's this air of uncertainty, if we are to believe the emails from Ninty, it's supposedly permanent. But then again, there were some who said it was also temporary.

zasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's this air of uncertainty, if we are to believe the emails from Ninty, it's supposedly permanent. But then again, there were some who said it was also temporary.

I love Nintendo! (They ban you, but you can buy the games via website.. :rofl2:)

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This is my first offence and i have both codes

Guess ill never play online again

My first offense too...

Those are for the NNID ban, which I'm pretty sure no one actually got theirs banned. We got banned from using only online connections and eshop. But the NNIDs are still working.

Guys, it's been know for the past few days. Nintendo of America, Europe, etc have responded via countless e-mails that state that if you had Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon installed on your system and played them online, and got banned, that the ban is un-liftable and permanent.

Also this thread has gotten so de-railed it's not even funny.
Did somebody say Spiderman thread?

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's one is weird but I noticed that when wi-fi is not activated on my N3ds I can access my friend list without error even when I put back the banned localFriendcodeSeed_B...

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The problem is that I want to keep a low profile and connect as little as possible on Nintendo's servers with said 3ds if/when I auto unban to not get noticed...

Mustaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you delete it through system settings, the leak, are you save to go online with reetail cartridge? Or do you need to do something with FBI?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I find the ticket with FBI?

Use the latest fbi to download ticketsweeper from the titledatabase. This will delete all unused system tickets. Easiest method by far.

Reactions: Mustaa

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fbi doesn't "delete" the ticket.... more like hide.... (same as the sweeper)

ticket really doesn't matter..... play the game online before official release in your region will give you a "boom"

Explain what you mean? Do you mean in the sense that nothing is ever truly deleted until a new file takes its space?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi