Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ah thank you for answering, that makes sense.

Thank you and good for you.
Sry, I've been annoyed with this thread for a few days. they have piracy checks in place. most of them are circumvented when cfw is installed. so they rely on online activity. right now the only risk for getting flagged are from using flash carts. but those are pretty much obsolete. this ban wave that sparked all this paranoia wasn't unexpected. they accessed a server that wasn't suppose to have activity until weeks later by using an unreleased game. they continue to debate the causes because they don't want take responsibility for their stupidity. you can hack and pirate safely as long as you don't do anything idiotic to stand out. like play a game online weeks before release.

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh... this is my first 3DS purchase... I really wanted to get it for competitive battling. Now I guess I will try to sell it and buy a new one, of course, telling the buyer that it can't connect and that it's banned.

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh... this is my first 3DS purchase... I really wanted to get it for competitive battling. Now I guess I will try to sell it and buy a new one, of course, telling the buyer that it can't connect and that it's banned.
doesnt help for the eshop ban, but at the discord chat linked a while ago, they have a localfriendcodeseed you can use to unban online play. might get banned later, but youll be unbanned for now at least

PandFurr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hmmmm.......
anyone of the first ban wave have been unbaned so far? (includig those who edited plays in NBA(Nintendo Badge Arcade)
im banned too....but well the ban don't affect us so much i'll guess,
we can still install games,play games and install DLC and the local play
i have the two ban codes too 002-0102 and 022-2812
Sorry my english is bad :S

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I'm about to buy a new 3ds xl and plan to hack it. I read a rumor couples pages back that nintendo can detect illegal games ( .cia and .3ds) and hacked console itself and ban the console. Is this rumor true?

How do you think people got banned in the first place? And why this thread even existed?

randomt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
How do you think people got banned in the first place? And why this thread even existed?

Because people went online with a game that shouldn't be out at that time. ;)
I have the game too and played with wifi enabled, but didn't connect to anything in-game and I am still fine.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try this
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
2. Open up your movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
3. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
4. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.

Reactions: davhuit

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
2. Open up your movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
3. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
4. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.
?

Only works if you've previously done a system transfer to the console that was banned

BingBong23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because people went online with a game that shouldn't be out at that time. ;)
I have the game too and played with wifi enabled, but didn't connect to anything in-game and I am still fine.

Which one is proven to be correct?

randomt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@