Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, small problem with the new Luma thing.

I did the SecureInfo_A edit and nnidsave.bin replacement thing to see if that would solve something. While it did give me access to the eShop, I still got the 022 error.
So now, while I don't get the 022 error, I do get an error that trying to link my old NNID can't work because it's already linked. Even after replacing both files with backups I had.
(Luckily because I did a SD card switch to a bigger SD card just to be able to install Moon in the first place.)

So did I pretty much screw myself out of my old NNID?

Maishul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Tinyformat does NOT work, it's essentially the same as doing the nnidsave.bin injection fresh. You CAN access the eShop but you can't download anything (99% then fail, 100% of the time) and your online services in games will still be restricted. It's a waste of time.
Tiny Format does work actually. Just tiny format your console then decrypt inject friendcodeseed_B (A fresh unbanned one) Then you will have removed the console ban and online ban i did this within the first 5 minutes these bans went out and removed all my bans, it does indeed work. Also Remember to delete the previous partition from your Nintendo 3DS folder Since your 3ds will create a newer one inside and in your SD card to get back the Space that was used for any games you had installed before tiny format.

Last edited by OblivionReign,
Reactions: DewiDeci

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Im going to wait to see how many people confirm they've bypassed with the new patch - also can anyone confirm if this means my NNID isn't banned and it is console ban? :v
upload_2016-11-18_17-25-45.png
rm about the 2128

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, small problem with the new Luma thing.

I did the SecureInfo_A edit and nnidsave.bin replacement thing to see if that would solve something. While it did give me access to the eShop, I still got the 022 error.
So now, while I don't get the 022 error, I do get an error that trying to link my old NNID can't work because it's already linked. Even after replacing both files with backups I had.
(Luckily because I did a SD card switch to a bigger SD card just to be able to install Moon in the first place.)

So did I pretty much screw myself out of my old NNID?
Soo? Gotta make a new NNID?

FourSevenTeen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New question.
Used the 002 unban method. Banned the donor console. I can connect online in X and OR (Carts.) and have since deleted the leaked cia for moon and downloaded via freeshop.

Is the freeshop release able to be played online? Or is the "freeshop has been compromised" meme, true?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof