Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Thedave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D

Deleted User

Really sorry I gotta ask. Is there a mirror for Browser Hax. I gotta flash my Arm9loaderHax sysnand back onto my 3ds after accidentally taking if off earlier.

dalekman9999

Trophies
XP
Country
FYI I did call nintendo the exact same day I got the ban, the retailers in my area broke street date which was on 16th, so I had a box copy of the game as proof for them, the ban is temporary according to the customer support represntative I spoke with so please again stop spreading bullshit.
I also called and was told it was permanent. Strange.

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
NNID banned, time to make a new NNID
Weird, my NNID is NOT banned:
242f4f56a79944d3867e624a35ccc19f.png

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
everyone right now who is 002 banned do you know about this? it works, i did it. as long as you got a9lh on your 3ds by doing a system transfer, you can do this right now.

Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it

3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.

EDIT: Ignore strikethrough text, that is no needed and was just a part of me finding out HOW to do it, you don't need to do that.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Did you all got banned by playing the .cia version? Because I've got the .3dz version, and wasn't banned by going to the Plaza or anything, but to be save I've change my "Adventure start date to 14th to 18.11.2016, and ply time from 7 to 1 hour" in my save file, and even if the release date in Europe in on the 23th, I was in the Plaza today and didn't got banned (NNID, eShop, Friend List and miiverse).

Reactions: KytuzuEX

Neithardt

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone knows if I start to play online trhough the leaked game now, that the game is officialy out, I will get a ban?

Tanooks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm... I seem to have been eShop banned. 022-2812... That's strange, considering I wasn't banned at 3AM. I'm fine, looking into my friends list and I can play online fine in Sun...so...what's going on here?

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
i think that we should "untie" our NNID from our old consoleID
because we got a new console ID with this method, right?
idk can we do this by ourselves or need to connect nin support

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv