Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's this some pages back about LFCS editing?
Editing the LFS from an "unmatched" moveable.sed that's dumped from a legit console (or generated?) is enough to bypass the 001 ban effectively.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now it's basically just speculation about how the console actually generates a new moveable.sed and what prompts it to. Otherwise the same solution still applies, dump your LFS from an unbanned console and inject into the banned one = unbanned, at least online.

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK, going online with an edited LFS should be completely safe as long as you're not screwing someone else by having the same LFS on 2 or more systems, correct?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK, going online with an edited LFS should be completely safe as long as you're not screwing someone else by having the same LFS on 2 or more systems, correct?
More or less, which is what enMTW is testing with all those people he unbanned. So he's probably using a burner ban console I'll call it Lol

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Welp, I still gave a look at movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B. As expected, they had the same code in it.

So yeah, back to square 1 for those who don't have or ever had another 3DS.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If no one get's banned because of the moveable.sed/LFS mismatch then it may be safe to share a dumped LFS publicly. Which is probably the exact point of the test bans?

Reactions: MezCla

kalkito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a9lh has nothing to do with this banwave, there's no reason to not be overconfident with a9lh, as it's what's saving us right now
I know. I'm just saying that given enough time with a9lh you kind of think you've the upper hand, all the time and, at that point, you do unreasonable things like connecting to nintendo servers before launch date.

Reactions: fodder

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
I know. I'm just saying that given enough time with a9lh you kind of think you've the upper hand, all the time and, at that point, you do unreasonable things like connecting to nintendo servers before launch date.
but that has nothing to do with a9lh...

feer10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wtf i instal the pokemon cia in the freeshop and now i have the 022-2812 error in the eshop, but i can play online and see my friend list...

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I downloaded pokemon moon today at freeshop. Is it ok to use it now?
I guess.

Ok guys, now tell me. Is the ban permanent or only temporary?
Looks permanent, but not 100% sure.

I was banned from everything 30 minutes ago, then I followed this tutorial and everything is back (eshop, online in games...) : https://gbatemp.net/threads/heres-what-we-know-about-002-0102-and-022-2812.449218/

If only we haven't thought of that a million times before.

feer10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wtf i instal the pokemon cia in the freeshop and now i have the 022-2812 error in the eshop, but i can play online and see my friend list...

Silmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi everyone, sorry I didn't read all the thread so I don't know everything but I just want to know one thing : Is there any way to access my Pokebank again after a ban ? I kinda read you can yesterday but I couldn't' find it now, thanks !

D

Deleted User

Hi everyone, sorry I didn't read all the thread so I don't know everything but I just want to know one thing : Is there any way to access my Pokebank again after a ban ? I kinda read you can yesterday but I couldn't' find it now, thanks !
nope.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea I loved the DC pro am games