Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just one question before I go.

I messed up with my secureinfoA waaaay too many times, now I have no idea how many serials have gone through my 3DS... but how many digits are in the serial string?
Is it QWxxxxxxxx or QWxxxxxxxxx? 8 or 9? The back of my 3DS has the ninth digit spaced out a bit, so I'm not sure.
the serial in SecureInfo_A should only be 8 digits

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You ignore the spaced out digit

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
the serial in SecureInfo_A should only be 8 digits

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You ignore the spaced out digit

Ohh, then it's already correct. Thanks!

This thread has paid off big time, in more ways than sharing the grief lol. Congrats everyone.

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I just replaced the contents of my LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with the bytes from offset 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 from my moveable.sed, injected it, and I can play online and use the friend list. No 002-0102. I didn't use any files from any backups. I made a nand backup first just in case, but everything seems to still be fine.

So I'm a little confused -- if this works, what are we still talking about?

(Of course I'm still banned from the eShop with error code 022-2812)

Reactions: Deleted User

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I just replaced the contents of my LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with the bytes from offset 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 from my moveable.sed, injected it, and I can play online and use the friend list. No 002-0102. I didn't use any files from any backups. I made a nand backup first just in case, but everything seems to still be fine.

were they similar or different? the offsets

Retnuah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone, I've been lurking here since page 1 when all this started. I have a few questions regarding the method Ultros just did and explained.

1- I'm really rusted on this whole 3ds hacking stuff. So much I still have RXTools so I don't know if this method works with my cfw.

2- Does this work on any kind of 3ds? And last

3- Will I lose my current Emunand or any data?

Bumping this

PP_theSLAYER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
What does "new" movable.sed mean.

The steps jumped.
Are we assuming that the movable.sed changed during a9lh installation?

My installation for a9lh was done in a time that none of these files were provided as emergency backup.

Yuuyuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

A way to generate a different movable.sed for people who have the same value in both files.

Reactions: ultros7

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
were they similar or different? the offsets

How similar do they have to be to be "similar"? They weren't the same.

A way to generate a different movable.sed for people who have the same value in both files.

So then why are they the same for some people and different for others? Do we know that yet?

blazedroid62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it

3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.

EDIT: Ignore strikethrough text, that is no needed and was just a part of me finding out HOW to do it, you don't need to do that.
So the relevant portions of movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B seem to be the same for me. Do I actually need an old NAND backup then?

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it *should* be safe, but I don't think anyone knows for certain yet. I think there's no problem though, as long as you're using a good CIA
I mean:
Buy cartdrige > put in hacked 3DS > inject save into it > put in legit 2DS > play online
*should* I be safe?

BeeNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i never even got banned from the eshop so if i unban my 3ds then my console is back to where it was pre ban?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo