Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted-19228

No you can't, if you got the 022 error. Erasing your NNID just grants you access to the shop, you'll still get the error if you try to download something from it, signed in or not.

Yes because server-side they still think it is tied to that NNID. You need to get Nintendo to remove that from the serial number on the back end.

Reactions: Majickhat55

pennу

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so eh, to those who got banned: what ive gathered so far in the thread is, that even legit players got banned playing online and if you really got a legit copy of the game you can call nintendo and they will look into it
so i think if you REALLY care about your console and playing, just buy the game on release day and give nintendo a call try to explain that they restricted you in playing online, i guess you could
tell them that your internet is a bit unstable (or didnt noticed it until today) and thought it was your internet connection why you cant play online and after checking online that some players have also been banned
because playing online earlier then intended and you did too but you didnt know that
authentication should be easy because you own the game and you could prove it, if they should ask for a receipt you could just say you either: didnt find it/lost it, photoshop it, didnt have one because the you got it gifted from a friend

ofcourse that may or may not work but i think its worth a try

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CxaUkIOUoAEaZRj.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://twitter.com/Sanic_Boom/status/798989482527637505

Hypnotizing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i can access eshop now with this tutorial https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-bypass-nnid-bans-miiverse-online-eshop-etc.417999/, supposedly legal buyers of the game can access eshop . if you get error 022-2812 might as well be permanent.

Im switching off wifi until a proper cia release comes out, and wait to see if the account ban gets lifted.
so if you use that method would you be able to do a system transfer & actually buy/download stuff? or no because it'd be thinking you're a different ds and fuck everything up? I just wanna do a dsiware downgrade.

Gon Freecss

Mumble > Discord
Trophies
Website
signal.org
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi all,

Have little bit strange story:
Currently I have 2 New 3DS XL, console #1 and console #2

1. Downloaded CIA on #1, played, used online for couple of minutes
2. After few days I've did a system transfer to console #2
3. Today after this ban wave announce.. guess which system is banned?

yeah.. console #2 is banned, where Pokemon Moon never existed :) It's kinda strange. Console #1 is totally fine.
So, this proves Nintendo is not MAC-banning

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work. Don't bother.
Yeah, I saw that right after I commented. Thanks anyways. Still looking for anyway to connect to Bank. (I could do the localfriendcodeseed_b but my other A9LH 3DS is in another city, though I'll be home for Thanksgiving)

LynHanamura

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have an unbanned o3DS (9.8) with access to the HBL and tried extracting the friendcodeseed through Decrypt9WIP, but everytime i try to boot it up it would just bring me straight back to the HB Menu, how can i fix this?

Also are there any other things i need to do after injecting the file into my emunand on my other 3DS to play online again?

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So from reading over 60 pages of this. This is what I got

Even with both bans Freeshop is still useable
You can transfer a file from a unbanned 3ds to a banned 3ds that will allow you to play online again but still be banned from NNID activates(who cares)

Am I missing anything?? It seems the only thing Nintendo is doing is not allowing us to use pokebank. Is that the only thing of importance that banned users have to worry about?

LunaBeauty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently the guy on 4chan "generated" a fresh localfriendcodeseed_b using NTR..... Let's watch. Lol
man this is what i've been trying to do ever since that one guy tweeted NTR fun fun, the feel when too stupid to understand things so you just prod around and hope things work before some smart people fix things

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an unbanned o3DS (9.8) with access to the HBL and tried extracting the friendcodeseed through Decrypt9WIP, but everytime i try to boot it up it would just bring me straight back to the HB Menu, how can i fix this?

Also are there any other things i need to do after injecting the file into my emunand on my other 3DS to play online again?
Decrypt9 HBL version only works on 9.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol