Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if you can't access eShop but can access Miiverse on a browser? Is that an NNID ban?
I think I'm in the same boat as you. eShop error 022-2812. In-game error 002-0102. I can log into Miiverse on a browser with my NNID. About to check Wii U eShop, Miiverse, and online game functionality.

Am I correct that we are in the same boat? If so, I'll be following your progress closely :)

renatosk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My problem: Error: 002-0102 , i can't go online in games and in friend list , but i can access the eshop ._. , i hope isn't perma

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I think I'm in the same boat as you. eShop error 022-2812. In-game error 002-0102. I can log into Miiverse on a browser with my NNID. About to check Wii U eShop, Miiverse, and online game functionality.

Am I correct that we are in the same boat? If so, I'll be following your progress closely :)
Yeah, we're exactly the same.

Reactions: JVG

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country

i have miiverse too banned

incyk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To clarify, I dumped the friendsave, Secureinfo_A (edited in hxd), and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from an O3ds to the N3ds, and I seem to be online, but no access to Eshop or NNID, but im happy enough with that
You didn't need to inject nnidsave as well?

Vultix93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, I need some clarification. While playing I had been makingiven sure not to play with WiFi on, but last week I slipped up and had it on for two seconds while sun was launched.

Am I likely banned? Or does this only affect people who used the online features?
Same thing happened to me but I'm not banned. You can play as much as you want but don't go online.

Reactions: Blitzkind
D

Deleted User

I wouldn't be surprised if the ban is lifted on release day. Nintendo has always been unusual with online services.
Nintendo doesn't get online. They never have. If they had better online services this wouldn't have happened and they could of banned the people really doing wrong

Sent from my 3DS using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh