Hardware Has anyone experience with the Game Pad Capture Card?

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
today I have found the following: http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/product/48
A capture card for the Wii U Game Pad by the team behind the 3DS capture card!
It looks nice to me, but before I gonna send in my Game Pad I'd like to know if anyone has ever used it on their own or even have such a device on their Pad.
How much time does shipping take?
Can the video quality be considered as losless and does it transfer the video signal with 60fps (it's just a mini USB 2.0 cable..)?
:unsure:

Thanks for reading

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
250 bucks, i would just buy a capture card for the main screen on my wii u, there like 100 bucks, and guaranteed better quality.

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you want to? I get the game shows extra stuff through the game pad, but if your streaming or making youtube videos everyone wants the see the main scree, not the game pad, also it would still have better quality.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you want to? I get the game shows extra stuff through the game pad, but if your streaming or making youtube videos everyone wants the see the main scree, not the game pad, also it would still have better quality.

It's nice to be able to show both screens. $250 is not a lot of money for a serious LP'r. They will earn that in one or two days.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know anything about this particular device but I know that their New 3DS XL capture cards suck. They have a very short life span and the shipping is a nightmare, it always takes about 1 or 2 months for an order to arrive if you don't happen to live in Japan as there are no resellers.

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's nice to be able to show both screens. $250 is not a lot of money for a serious LP'r. They will earn that in one or two days.

Yea that is true, they make good money, but like i said, i don't know what the picture looks like, or have had any experience, its kinda one of those risk it if you want to things... But let us all know

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea that is true, they make good money, but like i said, i don't know what the picture looks like, or have had any experience, its kinda one of those risk it if you want to things... But let us all know

Yes itd be good to know. Maybe you should hunt down people who have one and ask them.

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know anything about this particular device but I know that their New 3DS XL capture cards suck. They have a very short life span and the shipping is a nightmare, it always takes about 1 or 2 months for an order to arrive if you don't happen to live in Japan as there are no resellers.

Want to know what's funny about it, the original DS capture card was invented by this guy who also (i believe) made the first 3DS card, onto which this company stole the idea used some cheap ass Chinese knock off parts and sell it at 100 percent mark up, see i inquired about getting just the kit to install myself at that would be the cheapest option, they then told me it would not be possible to install myself with out some super lab they have, whats funny is they guy who made the shit in the first place installs them by hand haha, so they sell cheap bullshit which is why it never works like it should, and is always a pain to get.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Want to know what's funny about it, the original DS capture card was invented by this guy who also (i believe) made the first 3DS card, onto which this company stole the idea used some cheap ass Chinese knock off parts and sell it at 100 percent mark up, see i inquired about getting just the kit to install myself at that would be the cheapest option, they then told me it would not be possible to install myself with out some super lab they have, whats funny is they guy who made the shit in the first place installs them by hand haha, so they sell cheap bullshit which is why it never works like it should, and is always a pain to get.
One of these days I should try taking my FPGA to a 3DS and try to make my own capture card for kicks and giggles. It's kinda ridiculous how much these things cost honestly.

Reactions: CosmoCortney

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared