Gaming Has anyone cleared World-E On Super Mario Advance 4?

Super mario advance 4 on Wii u Featuring complete World-E. Have you played it?

• I played it and cleared it.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I played it but not cleared it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if this is the wrong place, but since this is a game on wii u that has exclusive content to it I figured is okay. If anyone didn't know, Super Mario Advance 4 is a Gameboy advance game. Is a remake of Super Mario Bros 3 for NES (probably based off the one from Super mario all stars on SNES) Anyway, when the game was released, they made brand new levels for the game and stuck it in the newly but poorly named "World-E" The idea was to use a accessory called E-Reader to scan cards that had levels to access them, in the levels you collect These "Advance Coins" And "E Coins" Sadly due to poor sales and support for the accessory lead to most of the world unable to play all of them untill 2016 on wii u it made virtual console status which has all the levels now accessable in all is glory.

I been trying to complete the levels, but some are very difficult in terms of either beating them or finding the Special coins. So I simply wanna know if you had played it yet, have you cleared them all or least have any hints for me cause finding them is impossible, I'm starting to think they forgot some entirely or something. I looked for a guide on it but couldn't find one with complete set of level walkthroughs.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Lol, I'm very far from even completing most levels

GameXplain has a nice 3 hour let's play of all the extra levels, but they don't go for every coin either...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1