has any1 got ffcc eot to work yet

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by poshlik23, Apr 8, 2009.

Apr 8, 2009
  1. poshlik23
    OP

Newcomer poshlik23 Member

United States
    Hey i need help with my r4 to add cheas to games, i know how to add new cheat.dat and urscheat but not just single codes more likely the final fantasy echoes of time piracy patch

Thank you,

2. clonesniper666

Member clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    All you need to do is download the new usrcheat.dat from Narin's cheat database and then use yasu's r4cce to sort the games by country and it should work then.

3. poshlik23
    OP

United States
    for urscheat do i do the same thing with cheat.dat just delete and copy the new one in

4. Glitch100

Newcomer Glitch100 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Well im sure the usrcheat doesn't work on R4 cards, so stick with the CHEAT.DAT file...
    To get individual codes etc, what i would do is open to R4CCE windows, open up the CHEAT.DAT/usrcheat file off the internet in one, and your own in another, then copy the game (Ctrl + C) from one into the other (Ctrl + V = Paste) Then open it up and delete the codes you don't want [​IMG]
    Hope it helps

5. clonesniper666

Member clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    I am sorry but the usrcheat.dat does work on r4. It is what I use all the time, the cheat.dat is crap and a half. So just do what I said and then if any games are European just move them in to the Japanese section. Forgot about that earlier.

6. TornZero

Member TornZero GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I got this game working without a patch or anti-piracy bypass code. I can also successfully use cheats for FFCC: EoT easily as well as Pokemon Platinum's. Sadly, none of my other games let me access the codes. It's a cheat.dat, so I'll probably get the usrcheat.dat instead to fix it.

7. poshlik23
    OP

United States
    can someone give me a link to a new cheat.dat that has all the new games including gta chinatown wars ffcc eot and pokemon platinum i cant seem to find any

8. sweenish

Member sweenish GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    oh, you mean cheats.gbatemp.com ?

9. poshlik23
    OP

United States
    I mean a new cheat.dat link i cannot find one here or im just not looking right

10. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
  11. TornZero

Member TornZero GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Seriously, I don't get you guys' problem. I have an R4 and when I used it (Before I changed firmware), it worked fine. No bypass codes were needed or anything. No patches either. I don't know why mine works and yours doesn't, but the only explanation I can think of is that my R4 is an ak2 clone (If I can use AK-AIO on it, then it is, and I can, so it is).

Also, there's a bypass code in every cheat database.

12. poshlik23
    OP

United States
    thanks guy i couldnt find those downloads in the downloads cheat section on this site bro thank you

and guy with ak r4 thing how can you tell which one you have i gotten mine from digimartz and for me to play phantasy star i had to use a piracy cheat thing to save .