Larkine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh God, I feel so pathetic. I don't have another choice so whatever, but I just ordered the game from amazon for 75 dollars (yay for shipping to Germany 8D). Won't get it before in a week, so yeah. But at least I can say now that I support Natsume or whatever. *lame excuse* I still hope something will show up in the internet sooner or later... *sighs*

Melee54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Larkine said:
Oh God, I feel so pathetic. I don't have another choice so whatever, but I just ordered the game from amazon for 75 dollars (yay for shipping to Germany 8D). Won't get it before in a week, so yeah. But at least I can say now that I support Natsume or whatever. *lame excuse* I still hope something will show up in the internet sooner or later... *sighs*

That's crazy. You better like it, lol. $75. Sheesh.

zygirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And I thought 45$ was a lot
tongue.gif

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Larkine said:
You do know that by the time you get it the dump will be out...

zygirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm speaking for myself here -- but if it's a game I like I generally buy it. Never know when my supercard dstwo might crap out on me and die. I am one of the good people who generally just use a supercard dstwo to get games faster (Canada always gets games LATE). If I like it I buy it. I don't live close to a EBgames so I always order from gamestop.ca or amazon.. but amazon.ca doesn't have this game for some reason.

I find it weird that there's no dump yet however....

Larkine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
alidsl said:
Larkine said:
You do know that by the time you get it the dump will be out...

Well yes of course I know that and tbh I think I am also a bit desperate right now (and have a bit of pocket money I can spend on the game). But if the game had been released in Europe today as well I would have pre-ordered it through amazon anyway because there are a few games that I do buy in order to support them (e.g. the Ace Attorney series). It's just a bit more expensive to actually order them from USA if there is no European release yet, so I struggled a bit. But I am also sometimes a bit afraid that my SuperCard might crash or something, and I somehow do enjoy the game a bit better if I buy it original. So yeah, it's expensive, but I don't regret it much.
smile.gif
And still I hope you are right and there will be some dump out soon anyway.

Melee54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just watched a leaked episode of House - Season 8, to pass time by. It was awesome. What's not awesome is that there's still no Harvest Moon. lol, being excited for a farming game sounds so lame.

zygirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I totally thought I would be waking up to a dumped rom since so many people got copies last night (for those who expedited shipping in the states)... and... Well, ... this blows, lol

GrayGhost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent all last night searching the depths of the internet for the rom, though eventually I gave up at around 5 in the morning haha. Hopefully there will be a "good" dumped rom by tonight, or it'll be another long night.

Anubrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerosuit connor said:
Also i think you should dump it, and be a legend and have a cool release name...

i wish i could but i don't know how to dump roms :/ otherwise i would be dumping mine for my backups

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.