PENI23 Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Thankk youuu

2. PENI23

PENI23 Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    @wicksand420 , can you help me again to buy an animal?
    Here the list
    1 Silkie chicken : Alex
    1 Liama : blacky
    I'm at the neil animal
    Thank you

Attached Files:

3. wicksand420

wicksand420 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Here you go

Attached Files:

• done.zip
      File size:
      12.5 KB
      Views:
  4. PENI23

PENI23 Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Thank you

wicksand420 likes this.
  5. HimeHowler

HimeHowler Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello,

I’m not sure if someone’s made this code already and I just didn’t see it while going through the pages of this thread, but would it be possible to create a code to make farm animals give Great quality products? The code for max quality products doesn’t seem to do it, and for some reason taking my animals to graze for 50+ hours isn’t working either...

Thank you!

6. Arvee100smart

Arvee100smart Member
    Newcomer

Can someone help me out? I was running all these cheat plugins but the problem is I keep crashing it, specially when I use the cycle items. When I was able to get the item (example, a seed or a crop), I try to save the game but then it crashes it. Some items work though, like tools or wild items, but not all of it. Anyway to fix this?

7. HimeHowler

HimeHowler Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Some codes for this game are just finicky like that. There’s really no fix except disabling the codes before you go to save your game. Thankfully it’s only a minor inconvenience.

Also after you use Cycle Items, remember to sort your bag otherwise the game will crash.

Last edited by HimeHowler, Oct 19, 2020
    Arvee100smart likes this.
  8. Arvee100smart

Arvee100smart Member
    Newcomer

:O
    I always sort during, but not after. I'll check if that helps me out

HimeHowler likes this.
  9. Arvee100smart

Arvee100smart Member
    Newcomer

Just tried it out; it seems that you're right! I think this was my biggest obstacle playing this game; of course the game wouldn't read the item because cycling through it initially wouldn't categorize the item!

To all out there still looking out; quick tip- you don't need to sort out the item again when using the cycle-cheat if its on the same category; Example, turnips then cycled to potato-- as long as it was already sorted first on the turnips.

You have to re-sort the item if you change its category though; like turnip then cycled to items that aren't food (ie flowers/tools/seeds). That's an insta crash of the game.

Looking back to the comments I heard there's another crash/bug on the cheats, specifically about having only 1 giant livestock when its supposed to be for all and then crashes the game if you hatch/birth a pregnant animal. I'll check this one out and see how we can turn that around.

HimeHowler likes this.
  10. HimeHowler

HimeHowler Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    That cheat was fixed on one of the pages of this thread. The fixed code for making all livestock giant is:

C0000000 00000028
    285AFFE4 00000005
    285AFFE1 00000002
    DC000000 0000006C
    D2000000 00000000

Last edited by HimeHowler, Oct 19, 2020
    Arvee100smart likes this.
  11. Yondaime_Kazzy

Newcomer

Netherlands
    So the "all items 99 quantity" cheat crashes my citra when I have my tools in my bag and the "all items 5 stars" crashes my citra as well. Any replacements or fixes for those two cheats?

12. Ninjalol5

Ninjalol5 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Does the money cheat work now or?

13. Queen of SoS

Queen of SoS Story of Seasons Queen

United States
    I’ll check real quick. You’re on the actual 3ds right? Not pc?

14. Ninjalol5

Ninjalol5 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yes! Just my 3ds its the new version if that helps!!

Queen of SoS likes this.
  15. Queen of SoS

United States
    Okay so yes the cheat does work, but if I’m not mistaken I believe it causes a problem with the travel agency not recognizing you having the money. Anywho I would just use the cycle items cheat. Find like diamond or something and then use the 99 item code and then ship out until you Max. Should only take like 5 minutes plus an actual in game day.

16. Ninjalol5

Ninjalol5 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    thankfully I already deleted the cheat and did that! thank you so much!!

Queen of SoS likes this.
  17. HimeHowler

HimeHowler Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    It isn’t an issue of not recognizing you have money. The cheat gives you a fixed amount of G that never changes as long as the cheat is active. It just so happens that-that amount of G isn’t accurate to the number it shows. It doesn’t give you infinite funds even though it appears to do so. So yes, it is broken, but not just for the Travel Agency.

Queen of SoS likes this.
  18. Chuchan

Chuchan Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Hi Queen, I'm a newbie here and it's my first time ever to post anything related to a game. Let me thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for creating these bokujo codes. Just wanna ask if is there something wrong with the date/day modifier? I can no longer seem to use it in my year 2. As soon as I enter spring 1 it no longer works. I've tried skipping winter 30 but I'm afraid that if I rely on cheating my years, soon it will still be inevitable since skipping new year scene is quite lonesome. I'm not familiar with coding but I thought maybe the coding for the day modifier is not offset? Please enlighten me if you have the time. Thanks in advance.

19. Queen of SoS

United States
    I have no clue tbh, its been forever since I’ve played this game. The day modifier may only work during the first year. I can try to get in touch with the old creators but idk if they are willing to go back to the 3ds.

Chuchan likes this.
  20. Chuchan

Chuchan Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    It's alright, I'm actually quite surprise that you're still here replying to messages and stuff despite that long time. Just to let you know I've used all your codes in SoS as well. It's a huge help. Anyway good luck to you and your career!

Queen of SoS likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - beginning, Harvest, CTRPF