Hardstyle, yes or no?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what you call the kind of techno I like......it's the kind that rocks, and doesn't sound sissy, if that makes any sense.

Best examples I can think of to explain my preference:

This tune absolutely kicks my ass. I love it and it's my all-time favorite tune of this type of music! I always figured it sort of a good theme song for GBAtemp.

Another ass kicker

And this one is good too. Though it's not exactly the version I have, it's pretty close

More goodness

Whatever you call that kind of techno, I like it. It suits my dark nature. I'm extremely particular when it comes to this kind of music and I'm having a very hard time finding more like the above tunes to get me moving. None of my friends care about this kind of music, which makes it harder for me to find more.

I'd love some suggestions for more kickass tunes like those.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes, just the best music in the world
bow.gif

i've got the same problem as Rayder, only my cousin and another friend like this music, everyone else loves rock...which i just don't like at all.
This is a pretty old one, but still fantastic in my opinion:

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hardstyle lover here
smile.gif
Listening since 2007 Like to mix @ a friend too sometimes
smile.gif

Not very popular where i live Most listen to ''Piratenmuziek'' -_- (dutch music) or just top 40.
One of my favorite tracks is probably D-block and s-te-fan-Ride with uz. know it already for a few years but keep listening to it
smile.gif

Gobnoblin

Trophies
XP
Country
hardstyle!!!! and yes its true .... the dutch are the masters of a harder style.... love the donkey rollers etc and
luna dana pavo and all them !

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't stand this music. I feel it's boring, repetitive, and uninspired. I do listen mostly to electronic music though. Just not really this stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.