Hard drive help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by orgazmo1009, Jul 1, 2015.

1. orgazmo1009
    OP

orgazmo1009 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2010
    United States
    I have been doing these thing for the better of 4 years so Im no newb. I have mysetup so it take me roughly 5-10 minutes if that to install HBC, 12 channels for emulators and all the required files for Wii backups, and GC backups etc.

So the problem I am having is with a new hard drive. Its a 1th Western digital. I formatted at fat32 with 32kb clusters as always. The wii games play fine. Click Dios mios, it shows the game in the root/games folder and when i click one the screen just stays black. If i try my old drive they play fine so its not the wii.

I also partitioned it into two sectors so the GC partition was smaller so not to confuse the wii. They show up when dios mios starts but wont play.

I also tried Nintendont. Old drive works, new drive does. This is the 3rd drive in a week that wont do GC games. Any ideas?

2. orgazmo1009
    OP

orgazmo1009 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2010
    United States
    Another one im having is with USB loader GX. I used to be able to play GC games in there just like wii games. but when i click a GC game it pops up if i wanna copy it to the sd card to play it. That has eluded me for months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice