Harada [Tekken Creator] Signed PSP 1000 Value?

Stash23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A while back I was able to acquire a signature of Tekken creator, Katsuhiro Harada, on my PSP 1000. My question is, how much is this PSP worth? The signature was written on the back of the PSP. Covering majority of the battery cover and a small bit on the UMD drive. The condition of the PSP is good, light wear, but very passable as a secondhand item. I just want sums. I have no intention of selling it.
Thanks.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try and find one on ebay, if not then prob none of us know, of course perhaps someone here knows the price of a relative system signed by someone in his league.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
it really has no value unless you can prove it is his signature. do you have a video of him signing it or photos? if you can prove it, then you have to gauge interest. who is going to be interested in this? only tekken fans most probably and they aren't going to want a signed psp, they would rather have a signed prototype, arcade marquee, mint in the package tekken toy, or something similar. it is possible to get a ton of autographs for free at most large conventions. those that do charge usually never go much higher than $20. if you were just going to shop it for the sig, you aren't going to find anyone who wants a psp, only fans of that series or that person. to be honest, i don't think it would bring all that much. perhaps $40-80 on eBay, but you never know. find a room with the right 2 fans and the price can go way up.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.