Harada [Tekken Creator] Signed PSP 1000 Value?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Stash23, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Stash23
    OP

Stash23 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2007
    United States
    A while back I was able to acquire a signature of Tekken creator, Katsuhiro Harada, on my PSP 1000. My question is, how much is this PSP worth? The signature was written on the back of the PSP. Covering majority of the battery cover and a small bit on the UMD drive. The condition of the PSP is good, light wear, but very passable as a secondhand item. I just want sums. I have no intention of selling it.
    Thanks.

2. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    Try and find one on ebay, if not then prob none of us know, of course perhaps someone here knows the price of a relative system signed by someone in his league.

3. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    it really has no value unless you can prove it is his signature. do you have a video of him signing it or photos? if you can prove it, then you have to gauge interest. who is going to be interested in this? only tekken fans most probably and they aren't going to want a signed psp, they would rather have a signed prototype, arcade marquee, mint in the package tekken toy, or something similar. it is possible to get a ton of autographs for free at most large conventions. those that do charge usually never go much higher than $20. if you were just going to shop it for the sig, you aren't going to find anyone who wants a psp, only fans of that series or that person. to be honest, i don't think it would bring all that much. perhaps $40-80 on eBay, but you never know. find a room with the right 2 fans and the price can go way up.

-another world

4. BORTZ

BORTZ Don't pretend you aren't impressed

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Probably just as much as any other PSP1000.

5. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    the signature verification service is probably going to cost more then psp is worth