I'm getting mixed signals here!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
OMG OMG OMG. So I got my laptop yesterday. And it's the shiniest thing ever. 83 (Well, not literally, because then I'd be blind by now.) I'm still getting used to the keyboard and Windows 7, but other than that, it's so cool. Gush. More typing time for me! x3 Plus, although it's not a gaming laptop, I think I can play Team Fortress 2 in it. : D Never played it before--even though I have a copy--so I hope to try it out sometime with you guys. x3

And I'm not supposed to be in here because our final exam in Physics is tomorrow. As well as Math. >: And there's that mini-essay I have to write for Film... Oh well. x3 I'm still so happy. The fact that school is almost over kind of helps. And we're going bowling tomorrow as a club activity (I'm part of the school GSA. ;D). Here's to me hoping not to sprain my wrist again! Hahaha. =] Funny story that.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohmy.gif

You are like a few steps ahead of me because I also have TF2 but I cannot play due to laptop limitations! I do plan on buying one over the summer before school starts though!! Maybe we can play togetharz once I do? :3

Goodluck on all your finals! GET OFF GBATEMP NAO!

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Good luck on your exams
happy.gif

When school's over and you get to try out TF2 I'd be glad to join in on the fun
wink.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've found your ID, tiny. I'll add it soon (although Steam is in offline mode at the moment and I've got Garry's Mod running right now).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o