Happy Home Designer save file transfer

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Scoreless Pine, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Scoreless Pine
    OP

Scoreless Pine Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2015
    United States
    I recently pirated *ahem* tried out AC:HHD on my 9.0 o3ds and I actually kinda want to buy the game now for my non-emunand 10.5 n3dsxl (US) and I was wondering if the eshop version of the game allows use of homebrew applications like hans or savedatamanager because I want to transfer my save file over but I know some games like triforce heroes don't let those work on the eshop version but they do on the cartridge. I really hope to be able to get the eshop version because it's the kind of game that I just want to be able to play whenever I feel like it, but I will get the physical version if I need to. Thank you.

2. Gocario

Gocario GBAFail'd

Sep 5, 2015
    France
    Bourg Palette
    Can you start savemanager, or HANS, with AC:HHD on you 9.0 o3ds? If so, you should be able to transfer the save using savemanager/svdt.

3. Scoreless Pine
    OP

Scoreless Pine Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2015
    United States
    Yes I am able to start savedatamanager on it on my o3ds, however, if the version that I have on my o3ds is from another source, I don't know whether the person who ripped it got it from a cartridge or an eshop copy, so it really doesn't answer the question. I have asked this before on reddit and i couldnt find anyone who had the eshop version that could check for me. I really don't want to spend money on the eshop version if I won't be able to keep the houses that I already have...