Happy Home Designer save file transfer

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Scoreless Pine, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Scoreless Pine
    OP

Scoreless Pine Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2015
    United States
    I recently pirated *ahem* tried out AC:HHD on my 9.0 o3ds and I actually kinda want to buy the game now for my non-emunand 10.5 n3dsxl (US) and I was wondering if the eshop version of the game allows use of homebrew applications like hans or savedatamanager because I want to transfer my save file over but I know some games like triforce heroes don't let those work on the eshop version but they do on the cartridge. I really hope to be able to get the eshop version because it's the kind of game that I just want to be able to play whenever I feel like it, but I will get the physical version if I need to. Thank you.

2. Gocario

Gocario GBAFail'd

Sep 5, 2015
    France
    Bourg Palette
    Can you start savemanager, or HANS, with AC:HHD on you 9.0 o3ds? If so, you should be able to transfer the save using savemanager/svdt.

3. Scoreless Pine
    OP

Scoreless Pine Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2015
    United States
    Yes I am able to start savedatamanager on it on my o3ds, however, if the version that I have on my o3ds is from another source, I don't know whether the person who ripped it got it from a cartridge or an eshop copy, so it really doesn't answer the question. I have asked this before on reddit and i couldnt find anyone who had the eshop version that could check for me. I really don't want to spend money on the eshop version if I won't be able to keep the houses that I already have...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice