Hardware Hama Motion Plus Controller and HBC + CFG USB Loader

odd29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, last week i received my new wii.. i´ve updated it to 4.3 and installed the hbc with bannerbomb!
After That, i´ve used a new Pimp my Wii version to install the latest cios to my wii!!

Everything is working great, but my two new "Hama Fl-Air M+ Wiimotes(M+ inside)" are not working with two games
"Wii Play Motion" and a german game named "Schlag den Raab das zweite Spiel" i´ve started both games from the
cfg usb loader and i´ve tested all the cios in the cfg usb loader config!!

But the Problem with the controller stays there.. after starting the games the Hama Controllers are loging sync and
when i resync them, the are going to disconnect within the next two seconds :-(

So, my question is.. is it possible that there is a cios problem??
I´ve Contacted Hama and they are saying that the controllers are 100% compatible to all the Motion Plus and normal games!

Sorry for my bad english :-/

...My original Wiimote with M+ build in is working without problems....and the ones from Hama are not cheat China clones
Hama is a very popular Trademark in Germany!!

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I would say its the controllers if the original WiiMotion+ WiiMote works. I have one of the cheap chinese clones and it works great so I dont think its a cIOS issue. I have all the latest cIOSs and cfg v70.

Edit: Do you have an actual WiiMotion+ game that you can test to see if it is a loader or the controllers?

odd29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
original sport resort is working.... hmm controller issue ? :-(
or ios issue with 3rd party controllers?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person