• Views 1,476
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
screenshot_239643_thumb300.jpg
screenshot_239644_thumb300.jpg

QUOTE(http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=269754) said:
Microsoft's just announced the first DLC add-on for Halo Reach: the Noble Map Pack.

Launching on Xbox Live and at "retail locations" on November 30, the Noble Pack's set to introduce three new multiplayer arenas, including a frozen xeno-archaeology site, an orbital anchor and "mysterious places far, far beyond". To be fair, they look awesome.

The DLC will also include new Achievements worth a total of 250 Gamerscore. How much will it cost you? 800 Microsoft Points, sir.

Here's the blurb:

Tempest - "Though we may never fully understand these devices, it is not our nature to leave ancient stones unturned." This abandoned shoreline facility bends both sea and sky to an unnatural purpose, but the ground itself has quickly become another all too familiar battlefield. Though the two opposing symmetrical bases may never reveal their ancient purpose, both now offer makeshift shelter and access to strategic routes perfectly suited for small and large scale skirmishes alike. Tempest supports 8 - 16 players and offers a variety of modes including Free for All, Team Slayer, Team Objective and Big Team Battle. Tempest also provides players with a huge Forge palette, allowing them to create new custom map variants that can be shared with the community-at-large

Anchor 9 - "Orbital dockyards provide rapid refuelling and repairs for a variety of UNSC vessels." Within the confines of this low orbit dry-dock, UNSC craft undergo rapid repair and rearmament in support of the enduring war effort. But for the small squads of infantry who now fight over the mirrored interior hallways and open central hangar bay, this platform no longer provides any safe harbour - whether the close quarters combat is occurring inside or out of its artificial gravitational field. Anchor 9 allows 2-8 players to face off in game variants including Free for All, Team Slayer and Team Objective

Breakpoint - "ONI officials believe the data buried within this artefact is key to our survival." Atop this icy precipice, the Invasion continues. These modular archaeological labs were never intended to withstand such a large scale onslaught of Covenant military power, but the information being extracted here may prove vital to humanity's survival. In response to the imminent Covenant threat, UNSC ground and air assets have been deployed to bolster entrenched Spartan countermeasures. This dig site must yield salvation, or it will become a grave. Breakpoint offers multiplayer mayhem for 8-16 players, and supports the Invasion and Big Team Battle game variants

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
Ugh. I hate DLC. I hate paying for new DLC all the time. It used to be okay when it took a while for them to come out. Now they come out so often, and I hate it!

No, it's not just that. It's when they force you to pay for DLC to play on certain Matchmaking Playlist. >_>

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RoxasIsSora said:
Scott-105 said:
Ugh. I hate DLC. I hate paying for new DLC all the time. It used to be okay when it took a while for them to come out. Now they come out so often, and I hate it!

No, it's not just that. It's when they force you to pay for DLC to play on certain Matchmaking Playlist. >_>

Completely agree with this, it ruined Halo 3 for me and I ended up hating it. I like Reach though for the most part I haven't played it online though (I don't own it played it at a friends house)
The campaign is kinda.....sucky I was abit bored.
Firefight I had fun playing.
Forge is better than it's ever been
and Custom Play is well.. yeah xD not good with 2 people
dry.gif

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RoxasIsSora said:
Scott-105 said:

I hate that!
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?